Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 5 weeks ago as well SR+ Midnight Metallic/19"/Black/AutoP (12/20), got the text earlier in the week said "1-6" weeks, service advisors seem to think late feb but really I dont think they have any clue.
My account no longer has a delivery estimate on it either, is this common?

Waiting patiently but annoyed at the lack of response from Tesla, yes they have a great car but if this is a preview of whats in store as an owner I'm having second thoughts.

I ordered 5 weeks ago as well SR+ Midnight Metallic/19"/Black/AutoP (12/20), got the text earlier in the week said "1-6" weeks, service advisors seem to think late feb but really I dont think they have any clue.

Waiting patiently but annoyed at the lack of response from Tesla, yes they have a great car but if this is a preview of whats in store as an owner I'm having second thoughts.

Wow mate exact same build ordered on the same day, I was expecting the car for tommorow morning but now everything has disappeared in my account since yesterday VIN and pick up appointments not there anymore and a new DA emailed me from different location so they are definitely confused, where are you taking delivery?

Wow mate exact same build ordered on the same day, I was expecting the car for tommorow morning but now everything has disappeared in my account since yesterday VIN and pick up appointments not there anymore and a new DA emailed me from different location so they are definitely confused, where are you taking delivery?
Delivery will be in Carlsbad (So California), no VIN at all, no appt has been set, Im in the dark in sunny SoCal..

Ordered Jan. 6. Black/Black, 18", SR+. Was originally 4-7 week window, then got the updated text last week of 3-7 more weeks.

Tom Petty was right. The waiting is the hardest part.

Hoping to be in the car around mid-February. Fingers crossed that doesn't turn into mid/late March...

• Funny
Reactions: vickh

Update, I just got an email inviting me to a Tesla new owners orientation. I thought that was pretty cool until I kept reading the email and then stopped when it said "we are expecting delivery of your vehicle in the last 2 weeks in MARCH" WT*! ordered 12/20

Reactions: ElectricIAC
I got a call from a Sales Manager from Tesla yesterday. When I saw the 510 number on my phone, my heart was pounding, "Wow, is this THE phone call of delivery?." She offered me a test drive. What? Test drive? She had no idea about my order and the reason she called to me yesterday was a message I left on 12/28 regarding EOY delivery. She did not know about the compensation nor my ETA.

Waiting without any communication AGAIN.
Lol this happened to my wife and I at work, so excited then so disappointed. “Um we already test drove and ordered almost two months ago”