Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So update: ordered 08-FEB, got the VIN in source code on Saturday. Emailed the SA this morning to see what was happening. He replied that it's arriving next weekend and can we setup delivery for the 07-MAR at noon? Of course I said yes! Got a text from Tesla about 5 minutes later to choose the delivery day and time, 07-MAR was already selected. This is in Cleveland, Ohio.
Going to make final payment this week, transfer insurance and it'll just be countdown the the 7th! Guess I should start ordering accessories as well.
BTW: SR+ white, black interior, 18" Aeros

So update: ordered 08-FEB, got the VIN in source code on Saturday. Emailed the SA this morning to see what was happening. He replied that it's arriving next weekend and can we setup delivery for the 07-MAR at noon? Of course I said yes! Got a text from Tesla about 5 minutes later to choose the delivery day and time, 07-MAR was already selected. This is in Cleveland, Ohio.
Going to make final payment this week, transfer insurance and it'll just be countdown the the 7th! Guess I should start ordering accessories as well.

Congrats!
SR is getting all the love!

Definitely start ordering your accessories! I ordered my charging pad, usb, and center console protector this morning. Delivery is schedule for this Friday at 10am

Any suggestions for a good place to buy third party good quality frunk/trunk mats and floor mats? hunting amazon right now

I bought these and they're quite reasonable. It took a few days lying flat to regain shape as they ship folded, but for the price, they're great.

US $13.19 10% OFF|For Tesla Model 3 Trunk Mats Customized Car Rear Trunk Storage Mat Cargo Tray Trunk Waterproof Protective Pads Mat Compatible on AliExpress

Also does the car deliver with a 220V adapter or do you have to buy one? Any experience buying them in shop or is pretty much online order only?

You have to buy one. Gen 2 NEMA Adapters

Reactions: Imaginathan
Fairly certain the SR doesn't come with it and is an optional upgrade.

If you do the config on Tesla, it states AP is standard.

Edit: Well it comes standard on SR+ How do you config for just SR?

Attachments

• AP.JPG
    AP.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 63