Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD back up to March 16th - 27th. Ordered 2/20
Mine came back too!!
Screenshot_20210313-104502_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: kevinng
Ordered a red 3 Plus on the morning of 4 March after a test drive with a stated "2 - 4 week delivery" time. The new delivery center in Fort Myers (25 miles from me) will open on 15 March, so it was anticipated that's where it would be picked-up. At 11:00 PM that night there's an update for me on shop.tesla.com to schedule my delivery for...4, 5, 6 or 7 March! Called the next day and, yep, someone declined to make their purchase, so I scheduled my delivery for 7 March...in Tampa, 110 miles away and picked it up. Now that's a superfast delivery! Have had it a week today...great car!

I put in my order on Feb. 27th still no vin number. All. Financing through tesla/wells fargo is approved. Other than uploading Prof of insurance is there anything else that needs to be done to eventually get a vin?
To answer your question, if you are on the Proof of Insurance step, there is nothing else you need to do. If you are in California, we are not required to have vin specific insurance for the car for pickup. You can just upload your current insurance of any car. VIN assignments should be coming anytime.