Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. The only thing you don’t have to fill out until delivery is the insurance info. Just try to time your loan application with Tesla or your bank so it doesn’t expire. I think Tesla’s loan timeline is 60 days. Your personal bank’s timeline may be different.
I plan on applying for financing via Carolina Cooperative soonish (They said they will only run my credit once and that pull will be good for 6 months). Then hopefully I will get a VIN and can apply for financing through Tesla.

I've been too excited to come back and post... but I took delivery on 4/6.
As far as I can tell, only one minor issue - driver door very slight alignment issue, service center appointment scheduled.

While washing the car I noticed two small dots of paint on lower part of front bumper that seem to need correction (upward facing lip rather than front facing). Overall I am really really happy and attempting to figure out how I can replace our 2018 Volvo XC90 with a Tesla... but I'm afraid we'll need an Model X.

View attachment 655276
Congratulations on the new car and happy to hear the condition is good. Care to share a photo of the door alignment issue for our reference?

Reactions: makirules
Those of you who have received a VIN recently. Could you please post the first 7 letters/digits of your VIN.
Thank you very much in advance!