Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine has gone back and forth from Ju
haha. judging by my delivery estimate getting further and yours getting sooner... well that's the pattern lol
Maybe Tesla wants to take advantage of the favourable Canadian Exchange Rate while it lasts. At the current rate, base M3P in Canada goes for the equivalent of 59,990US. ($74,990 CAD). Might as well take advantage of that extra $3K by selling as many as they can here :)

Reactions: makirules
Unless you get a VIN assigned, your dates will jump back and forth. Don’t pay much attention.
That's right. My estimate delivery date is showing April 28- May10. But after talking to the service rep on the phone, he's not too optimistic about a May delivery. He told me to wait for the text message instead. There should be 3 texts before delivery. one when the car is being build, another when it's on the freight truck. And last text when the computer matched my build, and VIN will be assigned. So keep on waiting guys.

Reactions: goose025
That's right. My estimate delivery date is showing April 28- May10. But after talking to the service rep on the phone, he's not too optimistic about a May delivery. He told me to wait for the text message instead. There should be 3 texts before delivery. one when the car is being build, another when it's on the freight truck. And last text when the computer matched my build, and VIN will be assigned. So keep on waiting guys.
Is this true for others? i ordered last week of March and I've never gotten any emails from an SA. I can see the car on my account and App and I got an email confirmation from Tesla, but never a text or email from a SA or SR.

Is this true for others? i ordered last week of March and I've never gotten any emails from an SA. I can see the car on my account and App and I got an email confirmation from Tesla, but never a text or email from a SA or SR.
I actually got the service rep called me on the phone. I think everyone is assigned a service rep. I chat with one on the Tesla website on Friday evening, she said she will get my rep to call me, which he did today.

I actually got the service rep called me on the phone. I think everyone is assigned a service rep. I chat with one on the Tesla website on Friday evening, she said she will get my rep to call me, which he did today.
Mine emailed me the day after I placed my order, explaining next steps, etc. I exchanged messages with him a few times to figure out timing for financing. He's been very responsive. I'm not going to bug him about delivery; the car will arrive when it does. As long it it comes this quarter, I'll be happy.

Reactions: Hacknslic3
ne is assigned a service rep. I chat with one on t
Maybe it's only for Canadians. Is my experience out of the ordinary? Should I expect someone to contact me before I get a VIN assigned?