Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, first post after reading you all for the last week. Not sure how generic of a response this is, but sharing my communication. Ordered May 8th. SR+ MSM, Ft. Myers FL

Untitled.png

Had issues logging into my account where it will stall.

But finally got in and got the disclaimer with features being deactivated and to proceed to accept delivery.

Delivery date changed back to :

Estimated Delivery: May 25 - May 28​

Received a call at lunch. Booked delivery for Friday.

Ordered March 28 for reference. Now to pray no issues with the car to reject delivery.

Hey guys, first post after reading you all for the last week. Not sure how generic of a response this is, but sharing my communication. Ordered May 8th. SR+ MSM, Ft. Myers FL

View attachment 666467

I believe someone stated this before, your better off calling them.... SAs will not go into depth on emails because then it can be tracked backed to them... If it's phone there is no proof...

I ordered the same day May 8th mine is showing June 15-30 I called my SA last Friday the 21st he said the following "My VIN should be coming in around the first week of June with a def delivery by Mid/Late June"

Hopefully this might help

I believe someone stated this before, your better off calling them.... SAs will not go into depth on emails because then it can be tracked backed to them... If it's phone there is no proof...

I ordered the same day May 8th mine is showing June 15-30 I called my Sat last friday the 21st he said the following "My VIN should be coming in around the first week of June with a def delivery by Mid/Late June"

Hopefully this might help
It's weird to think that Tesla of all companies doesn't record phone calls.

Reactions: mdanieltech
Just called my SA at Vancouver BC, she said there's a delay of shipment to my location. If I'm lucky I might get the car in end of June, if not it might be postponed to the next quarter (Sept).

Ordered on April 26, SR+ white...
It doesn't appear to be a "north of the border" thing as I just called my Tesla shop (Kitchener, Ontario) to inquire about the delivery schedule. Not the most talkative Tesla employee, but he did say that shipments have been coming in of various sizes with regularity, and in my particular case he appeared rather confident that it would be "mid-June" when I receive my Model 3 (white, SR+). My actual Tesla account says June 9 - 28, and I ordered April 16th (not 17th as I stated incorrectly in a previous post). When I expressed concern that I might not receive the car until Q3, he reiterated that I'd be looking at "mid-June".
In the meantime, accessories have been arriving at my house in record time, I'm continuing to watch YouTube videos of the Model 3 (esp. those of Carter Jones, R. Shaw, etc...), and I've just begun re-reading the manual, yeah that's right, "RE"-reading! And, I bet I'm not the only one! Admit it!

Reactions: SkuleBus
It doesn't appear to be a "north of the border" thing as I just called my Tesla shop (Kitchener, Ontario) to inquire about the delivery schedule. Not the most talkative Tesla employee, but he did say that shipments have been coming in of various sizes with regularity, and in my particular case he appeared rather confident that it would be "mid-June" when I receive my Model 3 (white, SR+). My actual Tesla account says June 9 - 28, and I ordered April 16th (not 17th as I stated incorrectly in a previous post). When I expressed concern that I might not receive the car until Q3, he reiterated that I'd be looking at "mid-June".
In the meantime, accessories have been arriving at my house in record time, I'm continuing to watch YouTube videos of the Model 3 (esp. those of Carter Jones, R. Shaw, etc...), and I've just begun re-reading the manual, yeah that's right, "RE"-reading! And, I bet I'm not the only one! Admit it!

You KNOW you're not the only one lol!

Reactions: Knights05