Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date just reappeared after disappearing last night. Ordered on 4/13 and was previously showing June 9-29 now showing 3-13 weeks and no VIN.

I’ve gotta say this process is extremely frustrating at this point lol hopefully getting the car makes me forget about the waiting experience.

My delivery date just reappeared after disappearing last night. Ordered on 4/13 and was previously showing June 9-29 now showing 3-13 weeks and no VIN.

I’ve gotta say this process is extremely frustrating at this point lol hopefully getting the car makes me forget about the waiting experience.
I ordered on 4/10. EDD was June 15-June 30. It disappeared last night and this morning reads 3-13 weeks. I don't have it in me to wait 13 more weeks.

Reactions: kameronb1

Literally same except I ordered on 4/9.

Dissapeared last night. Reappeared this morning with 3-13 weeks.

Picking up in Atlanta.

Same here. Ordered 4/19 with MSM black interior.

I got a Tesla generated message saying that my car is in production a while back too

Ordered in April as well and had the same change 3-13 weeks. I’m in Wesley Chapel.

My EDD disappeared too when I checked this morning. Ordered 5/1 for delivery to Houston Westchase
My delivery date just came back June 14-June 30. I’m still waiting until I get a VIN to make final payment.

When we ordered our MX in November, it was only two weeks from ordering to get a VIN and two weeks after that to take delivery. So I wasn’t expecting the M3 to take this long between steps. Plus, we’re trading in our car and are worrying about the trade in expiring.

In the exact same boat... Two days ago I was at June 14 - June 30 and then last night the range disappeared. This morning I see 3-13 weeks. I've left the excitement phase of getting a new car and have made a home in the disappointment phase.

My delivery date just came back June 14-June 30. I’m still waiting until I get a VIN to make final payment.

When we ordered our MX in November, it was only two weeks from ordering to get a VIN and two weeks after that to take delivery. So I wasn’t expecting the M3 to take this long between steps. Plus, we’re trading in our car and are worrying about the trade in expiring.
I'm also trading in my car, and the trade-in has already expired once (after 30 days). No problem. Tesla simply asks for an updated odometer reading which I provided, and two days later, I received the same offer for my car. During the course of those 30 days, I had only added approx. 600 km. I'm still trying not to drive more than I really need to.

Reactions: Bulldogge16
date disappeared yesterday and came back this morning moving a little to the left for a june 13th to 30th delivery date. Also just received a email from tesla about a virtual orientation about that car happening tuesday. but the email started out like "you are recieving this message because you are soon picking up your new tesla" wondering if anyone else received this. Also no vin assigned yet

Reactions: andrewdtran
Yeah, mine went from the disappearing EDD, to "3 - 13 weeks", and then to "Don't hold your breath dude, you'll get it when you get it" (kidding).
It's currently at "3 to 13 weeks" (I trust that means 3 to 13 weeks from the date the car was ordered which for me is April 16th).
See I was wondering about that. It’s been more than 3 weeks since I ordered so I was thinking it was 3-13 weeks from today.