Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An update for those in Colorado Springs! Ordered White/White 19" wheels on 4/19.

From my SA: Good news! I did get confirmation that your car is complete and, on its way. Keep an eye out for a text message / email from Tesla over the next few days for your VIN because when it appears, it will allow us to schedule you guys for delivery. I would take the next few days to ensure that all the information in your profile is accurate. We are almost there!

I ordered the same thing except w/white interior on 4/18 - and its about the same. June 13th - 30th.... 😁 Patiently waiting lol
Yes, I placed the order on 5/22. The guy was responding frequently, but after the order, he responds sporadically or not at all. I call Tesla and speak to the people in Financing. They've been extremely helpful. I also went to the Tesla location today and bombarded the guy with several questions. He had no problem answering any of them. I also have viewed several YouTube videos, keeping in mind that some of their information is outdated. Hope this helps!!
I have definitely been watching tons of videos, but haven’t thought about calling them, definitely a great idea! Thanks for the idea!

It's almost like a drug addiction... where in order to get our fix, we refresh the page. I have been addicted to this drug for going on 10 weeks.
Ditto...wife though I was crazy... For someone who finds one day prime delivery too slow... This it too much anxiety...
Ordered M3 SR+ on 4/10. Estimate delivery has slipped from 5/7 to 6/15 to 8-12 weeks...finally disappeared few minutes ago.... Had to get on a form to make sure this wasn't bad news...

Reactions: makirules
Ditto...wife though I was crazy... For someone who finds one day prime delivery too slow... This it too much anxiety...
Ordered M3 SR+ on 4/10. Estimate delivery has slipped from 5/7 to 6/15 to 8-12 weeks...finally disappeared few minutes ago.... Had to get on a form to make sure this wasn't bad news...
I think it’s site updates or something with a good majority everyone having this issue includes myself I would be surprised if it’s bad..

After analyzing the Q1 numbers, it appears the vast majority of orders that were placed in mid-Q1 received VINs in the last two weeks of the QTR.

I placed my order on 5/20 (mid-Q2) so I'm curious if I'll get my VIN at the end of Q2 (June). I understand there are a lot of differences between Q1 and Q2 of this year but I hope this pattern holds true.

Thoughts?

After analyzing the Q1 numbers, it appears the vast majority of orders that were placed in mid-Q1 received VINs in the last two weeks of the QTR.

I placed my order on 5/20 (mid-Q2) so I'm curious if I'll get my VIN at the end of Q2 (June). I understand there are a lot of differences between Q1 and Q2 of this year but I hope this pattern holds true.

Thoughts?
I ordered a day before you 5/19 hopefully it will be mid June

Reactions: ColeJunior