Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is absolutely killing me.

Ordered on 4/23, got a VIN on 5/28, delivery was set 6/12. Now I'm looking at 6/20-21!!!!

They just called TODAY to let me know that my car will not be ready for my 3PM delivery tomorrow. The local delivery agent explained to me that they didn't see my M3LR come off of the truck as expected today. So he said he "dug around" and found out it still hasn't left the Fremont factory. Apparently it was supposed to have been on this truck, but a wheel was damaged before departure, so it was left in Fremont.

Apparently the wheel should be fixed and I *should* be getting my car on around the 20-21st according to him.

I'm so annoyed at this point. Why jerk me around like this? They gave me a VIN *two weeks* before delivery, only to cancel delivery *hours* before I had to make a trip up to get it. If the thing was damaged, why didn't they just tell me *last week*!? Or the 3-4 times I called them wondering why I hadn't been prompted to finish payment on my car!?

Absolutely incompetent. I just want my car right now.

Tesla is absolutely killing me.

Ordered on 4/23, got a VIN on 5/28, delivery was set 6/12. Now I'm looking at 6/20-21!!!!

They just called TODAY to let me know that my car will not be ready for my 3PM delivery tomorrow. The local delivery agent explained to me that they didn't see my M3LR come off of the truck as expected today. So he said he "dug around" and found out it still hasn't left the Fremont factory. Apparently it was supposed to have been on this truck, but a wheel was damaged before departure, so it was left in Fremont.

Apparently the wheel should be fixed and I *should* be getting my car on around the 20-21st according to him.

I'm so annoyed at this point. Why jerk me around like this? They gave me a VIN *two weeks* before delivery, only to cancel delivery *hours* before I had to make a trip up to get it. If the thing was damaged, why didn't they just tell me *last week*!? Or the 3-4 times I called them wondering why I hadn't been prompted to finish payment on my car!?

Absolutely incompetent. I just want my car right now.
Damn dude that sucks. Sorry

Reactions: Gadedel
Whattttttttttttttttt

4F527BC4-F200-4548-A954-08100E870AA0.jpeg

Same. Maybe we get a vin soon

well I’ll tell you this…. With a grain of salt….A GRAIN OF SALT. Idk what my SA has but he stated the 16th I should have my VIN by. Now he said this a “Tool” he has but hasn’t been always accurate lately… IDK what it is or person… but my hopes are in the basement cellar haha

Fingers crossed for at least June delivery any day as long as it’s in June

Just adding to the 9-13 week club data…. Ordered 5/4, base model white/black no FSD; EDD was 5-8 weeks at time of order. Earlier this week it was down to 5 day window but yesterday it switched to 9-13 weeks. I did call the pickup location in Kansas City to ask a different question and also asked about how accurate the dates were in their opinion. They looked it up and said there’s maybe a chance of getting in June but July was very likely. Oh well, I mean technically June 29th was the 8 week mark when ordered so guess they’re not ‘late’ on anything yet!

Reactions: mdanieltech
Sorry about you 9-13 weekers.

My story recently:

June 24-June 30 (for a while)
Then July 5-July 25 (this week)
Then June 24-June 30 (yesterday)
Today: June 20-June 30.

Does anybody else, when viewing the Manage page, slowly scroll down to the VIN section then slowly to the Date section? Only to find relief/sadness/happiness all in the span of a new seconds. It's excruciating!

Order 5/22. White/Black SR w/FSD. Picking up in Bay Area. SC is about 2 hours from Fremont (Vallejo).

Go figure.

Last edited:
Just adding to the 9-13 week club data…. Ordered 5/4, base model white/black no FSD; EDD was 5-8 weeks at time of order. Earlier this week it was down to 5 day window but yesterday it switched to 9-13 weeks. I did call the pickup location in Kansas City to ask a different question and also asked about how accurate the dates were in their opinion. They looked it up and said there’s maybe a chance of getting in June but July was very likely. Oh well, I mean technically June 29th was the 8 week mark when ordered so guess they’re not ‘late’ on anything yet!

I don't even remember my EDD in "Weeks" when I first ordered it...

I'm hoping by what I've read around here people go from the dates to weeks to nothing to VIN.... IDK if this will stay true for all of us that changed but it's interesting enough...

I swear I do not want July I ordered 4 days after you with everything you have except for Sold Black exterior... I'm down to 1 car house starting this Tue when I sell my current car to Carvana..

Sorry about you 9-13 weekers.

My story recently:

June 24-June 30 (for a while)
Then July 5-July 25 (this week)
Then June 24-June 30 (yesterday)
Today: June 20-June 30.

Order 5/22. White/Black SR w/FSD. Picking up in Bay Area. SC is about 2 hours from Fremont (Vallejo).

Go figure.

Interesting on your order date, I've seen a TON of orders about 8-10 days after mine and everyone's was FAR out there into July/Aug then started flexing all around... It seems like May 10 lower is the cut off on the "Crazy EDD" Just something to look at in the coming weeks.... Just my observations on it all..