Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/1 white/black aero Rocklin, CA. My EDD just went back to 9-13 weeks. Anyone else?

I was feeling good because it was 6/26-6/30 since the text but now I'm a little worried.
I’m in Rocklin
Ordered 5/1 white/black aero Rocklin, CA. My EDD just went back to 9-13 weeks. Anyone else?

I was feeling good because it was 6/26-6/30 since the text but now I'm a little worried.
Im in Rocklin, Ca too. Ordered my white/black SR+ 6/3 and my edd was sitting at 6/25-6/30 for about 4 days until today. Now it’s at 7/15-8/2

My EDD now July 15 - August 8th sucks I don't want to reapply for financing and get hit with another hard inquiry. SA should of been truthful on the phone and not tell me you will get your delivery end of June. I was doing car trade in but now I'll also have pay for registration and maintenance on the car I'm trading in if I have to wait that long...
I’m in the same boat! I ordered 4/10 and SA told me in May “you need to finish the financing ASAP” well I did in May and the 60 day mark is approaching. I have amazing credit and would hate another inquiry! Honestly at this point I don’t mind the wait it’s just all the damn lies the SA’s say 🙄 like why not tell me to apply for financing once I have the VIN? This is a new buying process for most and ofc I thought if the Tesla employee SA tells you to do something then it would be the appropriate action? Lol my EDD changed from 7-11 weeks this morning to 9-13 weeks 😮‍💨

Reactions: Reelbigflip

Me too! I had 6/22-6/30 for the longest this Sunday it changed to 7-11 weeks and now today 9-13 weeks. (Also hello neighbor I’m actually picking up from Rocklin CA as well. I’m a 4/10 order same exact specs as you)

C4916D85-7AEC-41DC-B160-36CEC1FD7F24.jpeg

This would be a nail in Tesla’s logistics coffin. If true, this would be absolute disrespect to all of us that ordered April and May. Granted, I don’t know what Model this person ordered (Model S Plaid?), but the fact that this is a possibility and my EDD is now 10-13 weeks from order date when it was supposed to be 6-8 weeks… hell no.

I'm in SoCal, ordered 5/7 SR+ White/Black with 18" aero wheels. I'm also in the camp where my EDD changed from 6/26-6/30 to 6/27-6/30 this morning.

At this point, I feel like when 6/29 rolls around the EDD will change to "6/31-6/30" with still no VIN 😂
Looks like some of us are in the same boat. I have the same spec as yours but picking it up at the Costa Mesa Sales Center if it ever arrives 🤣

I’m in Rocklin

Im in Rocklin, Ca too. Ordered my white/black SR+ 6/3 and my edd was sitting at 6/25-6/30 for about 4 days until today. Now it’s at 7/15-8/2
Add me to the Rocklin pick-up club. I ordered in mid-May (blue/black) with an original 5-11 week estimate. It changed quickly to a date range in June. Since then it has jumped back and forth about 6 or 7 times between specific date ranges in late June to vague multi-week ranges (5-11 weeks, 9-11 weeks, 7-12 weeks, etc.). Yesterday I was June 26-30 but today it has once again changed to 9-13 weeks. But I have never had any specific dates in July or August, they've all been in June. So I'm not really sure what to expect at this point... I have not received that June delivery text message that some people have reported getting either.

Ordered 6/2 was showing 7/27 - 8/16 now it moved this morning again 7/28 - 8/17 lmao. It hurts more to look at it. And the SA does reach out about once a week which is really nice of them. Order for pick up in Oakville ON (Toronto). I'm almost thinking about dropping the order and going for a LR but the price is 20k difference.... which is a lot.

Reactions: GiFer and canadaben
Ordered 6/2 was showing 7/27 - 8/16 now it moved this morning again 7/28 - 8/17 lmao. It hurts more to look at it. And the SA does reach out about once a week which is really nice of them. Order for pick up in Oakville ON (Toronto). I'm almost thinking about dropping the order and going for a LR but the price is 20k difference.... which is a lot.
Ditto ! Same EDD, in Kitchener

My SA said September is likely when the next big shipment of 3s comes in to Ontario. He said VIN match during the EDD and get it early September.
The LR in inventory is tempting !
I first took a test drive back in march this year and was planning on getting it for myself as a birthday gift. Test drove again in late may, was telling the SA about my plan... he's like order asap, I didn't believe them thinking they were just trying to close a deal, but that wasn't the case. I should have ordered back in march at this rate. I do hope when i pick up the car the dealer ship isn't crazy or raining out. I got Teslamate setup on my server already, i see a lot of people use stats, but @ 70$+tax, that's not happening, i emailed the dev asking for a discount but they had no interest, to bad it looks cool.