Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The way the dates change I imagine inside the factory random parties break out and work stops, and other times everyone works twice as fast, and some poor guy has to guess and report on deliveries with no knowledge of when either of these things will happen

7/9 -- 8/3-8/23
7/10 -- 8/14-9/3
For my sake I hope you’re right, I definitely feel for others who ordered earlier and are seeing later dates, I’m sure it feels incredibly unfair.

Just hoping we all get our cars soon!
I am in San Diego, ordered on June 2nd and my dates moved to almost September. so much for West Coast Priorty.

Reactions: MisterL
Ordered July 5. White, black interior, aero wheels. Yesterday, I was given EDD of July 30 - August 29. Today EDD changed to August 7 - September 6. Also, they have been confirming my trade-in value for over 48 hours. Anyone else have the same experience? I have heard they only take about 24 hours to confirm the trade-in value.

Ordered July 5. White, black interior, aero wheels. Yesterday, I was given EDD of July 30 - August 29. Today EDD changed to August 7 - September 6. Also, they have been confirming my trade-in value for over 48 hours. Anyone else have the same experience? I have heard they only take about 24 hours to confirm the trade-in value.
I received my trade value in less than 24 hours. Sold it privately today for more than double of what they offered…woot!

Reactions: CCRM3
Hi everyone, 1st time poster and new to the club, pending delivery of course. Ordered an SR+ Black/Black with Stock 18’s and no FSD… pretty much as basic as you can get. EDD has moved around significantly. Ordered June 5/21 in Oakville, ON, Canada,
1)July 20-Aug 10
2) July 2-16
3)Aug 20-Sept 4
4) Aug 10-30 (sat here for just over a week)
5) July 25-Aug 14,
this morning 6) Aug 4-24
How much notice do they give you when the car is actually scheduled to arrive? No VIN yet and like everyone I’m super excited to get my new wheels
Welcome! :) I’m not sure how much notice, but my SA said that sometimes the buyer knows first - if the VIN is assigned at 10 pm - because then the SA would not be logged in on their laptop and the buyer would get the email/text first. I haven’t experienced this yet, so all I can tell you is what I was told.

First time poster here. I figured I would give my updates:
Ordered 5/30: SR+, white/black, 18" Aeros, no FSD. As basic as it gets. Initial EDD was 3-13 weeks. Completed loan application and insurance upload on the same day.
7/1: EDD changed to July 10 - July 30
7/1: EDD changed to 9-13 weeks
7/10: EDD changed to July 12 - July 23
7/11: EDD changed to 8-12 weeks

No VIN received.

I'm located in the Central Valley in CA, about 80 miles from the Fremont plant.