Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time poster here. I figured I would give my updates:
Ordered 5/30: SR+, white/black, 18" Aeros, no FSD. As basic as it gets. Initial EDD was 3-13 weeks. Completed loan application and insurance upload on the same day.
7/1: EDD changed to July 10 - July 30
7/1: EDD changed to 9-13 weeks
7/10: EDD changed to July 12 - July 23
7/11: EDD changed to 8-12 weeks

No VIN received.

I'm located in the Central Valley in CA, about 80 miles from the Fremont plant.
I really hope you get your car before me. I'm in the central valley too ordered Red on 7/5 and its looking like end of August/early September for me.

Reactions: CCRM3
Ordered July 5. White, black interior, aero wheels. Yesterday, I was given EDD of July 30 - August 29. Today EDD changed to August 7 - September 6. Also, they have been confirming my trade-in value for over 48 hours. Anyone else have the same experience? I have heard they only take about 24 hours to confirm the trade-in value.
July 11 Update - Slid another five days. Now showing August 12 - September 11

Ordered May 25th (msm/black/aero wheels) The dealership that the car will be delivered to told me that despite anything the website says about estimated dates, they aren't getting any model 3's until August/September. She said my account is in good standing and ready to be matched to a VIN#. I guess I can stop checking five times a day now lol.

😮 CONGRATS!! Mine is at “8-12 weeks.” Been waiting 6 weeks, so hopefully I don’t have to wait another 6, but CHEERS to you and everyone who is receiving a VIN!! 🥳🎉
Thanks! I'm still going to be skeptical until I'm in the car and everything is signed. But it does appear that there are some early West coast cars this quarter to whoever mentioned hearing that above.

Reactions: CCRM3
Thanks! I'm still going to be skeptical until I'm in the car and everything is signed. But it does appear that there are some early West coast cars this quarter to whoever mentioned hearing that above.
From your lips to whoever’s ears, lol. I ordered the day after you and I’m in Fontana (San Bernardino County)…I definitely feel the “I’m not getting excited until I drive off the lot” mentality. Congrats and keep us updated! ❤️

Congratz brotha I’m patiently waiting for my M3 SR+ and I feel like the days go by slower and slower currently looking at July 28- August 16 EDD
My EDD was all over the place so stay hopeful! Just last week it was also showing end of July through August. Since I have a VIN but no confirmed delivery yet, I'm guessing it just came off the production line is waiting for the 1 day shipping time from Fremont to SD or is current en route.