Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo!! CONGRATS!! 🥳🎉 Thank you for updating us. Enjoy!!
I think you have become the unofficial cheerleader of the waiting room, we'll all get there
gb.jpeg

hey pals. since i ordered in mid-may and have been around here a while, here’s just a few little things i have gleaned from the great forum members who have gone before us and have received their cars and have, thus, long disappeared from this purgatory waiting room:
- at the beginning of the quarter, the cars that are made are delivered overseas. this happened last quarter and the quarter before at the very least. a few people have said west coast is being prioritized, but it’s actually more likely europe and canada right now.
- the EDD means next to nothing (i actually really like the EDD posts because i just like having information, but what i’ve learned from having all this information is that it’s almost meaningless). my EDD is the latest i have seen on this forum in the last week (late sept.), yet i ordered before almost everyone who is posting as of late (5/15). i live 15 minutes from the fremont factory. i will, unless they have simply run out of black paint, probably get my car before many of you as well. like others have said, it will probably be 2-3 months from your order date. mentally and financially, you should probably prepare for three. there are people who ordered in april still getting cars.
- if you are expecting a car soon, try to buy existing inventory as they pop up! otherwise they gotta make you a whole car from scratch!!! and it takes a while. we are some lucky folks. time will pass, your car will come.
- everyone here is really nice and has great ideas for accessories and stuff!!! it has taken me almost 8 weeks to accept this, but i didn’t win the luck of the draw to be one of these four-week delivery stories, but it has given me a chance to actually connect with y’all, so that’s good.

shoutout to my bay area friends- i’ll see y’all real soon at the san jose superchargers 😎

It’s happening!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Getting ready to head to the gym this morning and I check my email.. “Review Your Tesla Lease Offer”

I log into my account.. accept the lease and there it is in all its glory: MY VIN!!!!

My EDD is now July 25 - July 31

Sent an email to my SA and I’m anticipating a call/text as soon as he gets in this morning.

When I least expected it.. it happened!

P.S. The email was sent at 11:22 pm ET

Attachments

• 89683458-1E63-4EF2-9266-2FA6456A4890.png
    89683458-1E63-4EF2-9266-2FA6456A4890.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 56
It’s happening!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Getting ready to head to the gym this morning and I check my email.. “Review Your Tesla Lease Offer”

I log into my account.. accept the lease and there it is in all its glory: MY VIN!!!!

Sent an email to my SA and I’m anticipating a call/text as soon as he gets in this morning.

Congrats!!

Reactions: CCRM3
It’s happening!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Congrats 🎉 Hoping I’m soon too since I think we’re at the same place and close to the same order date 🤞🏻

It’s happening!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations!!

Ordered 5/30, it went from 8-12 weeks to September 17th to the 30th this morning... It keeps going the wrong direction. =/

Reactions: curlette461
Hi all. Been lurking here for about a week. Figured it’s time to contribute.

Ordered my M3 SR+ in MSM w/ black interior no FSD and standard wheels on 6/17.
Completed all pre-delivery tasks the next day.
I am paying with a trade in that I own. (Getting money back from Tesla on this transaction!)
Obviously I’m not expecting a VIN quite yet, but since about 6/20 my EDD has bounced around quite a bit.

Also, I’m in Central TX, a bit north of Austin.

Current EDD: July 26 - August 15

Previous EDDs:

August 29 - September 18
July 26 - August 15
July 19 - August 8
Hey all. I’ve been silent a couple of weeks but still reading here almost daily.

I had the dreaded 9-12 weeks and had the 8-12 weeks yesterday. It even went back to July 19 - Aug 8 earlier this week.

EDD is now Aug 5 - 25

On my way home yesterday I saw a truck with 4 M3s on it heading south on I-35 towards Austin. Passed him too quick to see if they were SR+

It’s happening!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations, happy for you. All that positive energy you’ve been passing around here got you some karma😀

Hey everyone, I’ve been reading the replies here for a few days now and just wanted to share my experience.

M3SR+, White, Black interior, 19” wheels, No FSD ordered on 04/19 and as of right now my EDD is sitting at August 19-September 08. It’s been a long wait and it appears it will continue that way. On top of that my rep has been very poor about replying to my emails and calls the few times I’ve contacted them. I love the car when I test drove it and am super excited to get it but the wait and customer service has been pretty disappointing.

It’s happening!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Same here in Tampa but I decided not to move forward. So next in line will get a white no FSD base

It’s happening!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Got the same e-mail this morning to submit final payment @12:27 am CST. VIN in my hands, next steps deciding if I actually want to proceed with delivery or wait until there's more concrete information surrounding the upcoming tax credits!