Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You've had a wild ride up until now. You're in the final home stretch and I'm sure the moment you sit in that car it'll all be worth it! Happy to hear your delivery date is coming up very soon.
You should be getting your Vin soon. You ordered 5 days before me . Is it true they do M3 SR+ deliveries in California close to the end of quarter? I recall reading about it during end of June.

You should be getting your Vin soon. You ordered 5 days before me . Is it true they do M3 SR+ deliveries in California close to the end of quarter? I recall reading about it during end of June.
I recall that as well and it makes sense from a shipping logistics POV.

I called last weekend when my EDD changed to 7-13 weeks and the SA was able to pull up my order and mentioned that my vehicle should leave Fremont factory before the end of the month.

I'm hopeful but trying not to get too excited.

I called last weekend when my EDD changed to 7-13 weeks and the SA was able to pull up my order and mentioned that my vehicle should leave Fremont factory before the end of the month.

I’m so jealous of those of you who have SAs who can tell you stuff like this!! Mine just reads me what I can see on my own account ☹️

I am betting you will see VIN and Tesla vision in next few days.

I’m so jealous of those of you who have SAs who can tell you stuff like this!! Mine just reads me what I can see on my own account ☹️
Haha mine has completely ghosted me! I haven't heard from her in over a month.

I had to call some Tesla corporate line which then transferred me to my local service center and then was I only able to speak to an actual human. She pulled up my order, mentioned that my current EDD of 7-13 weeks is incorrect and saw that my vehicle should leave Fremont factory by end of the month.

It's the only amount of hope I can cling on to at this moment 😅

I am betting you will see VIN and Tesla vision in next few days.
Put me in a cryo-chamber and wake me up when that happens! Haha

Reactions: MisterL
Found an existing inventory LR model nearby so went ahead and pulled the trigger. Got a call not too long after and it is expected to arrive at the Atlanta delivery center 7/27, still holding on to my other SR+ order until this one get's finalized just in case.
I did the same today. I was wondering can you get the $100 refunded for the original order? Can you modify some things on the new car like changing out the wheels?