Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Negative...I ordered SR+ White/Black, Aero, No FSD on 5/22 still no VIN. :( I see your EDD is ahead of mine. I'm at 8/4 ~ 8/24..hope it makes you feels better. :p
am sure you have, but did you send out an email / call to the local Tesla support address/number? There was a brief discussion yesterday in this forum on that, and people received responses - some within 30 mins. I just thought I should tell you that..

Negative...I ordered SR+ White/Black, Aero, No FSD on 5/22 still no VIN. :( I see your EDD is ahead of mine. I'm at 8/4 ~ 8/24..hope it makes you feels better. :p
Ooof, definitely part of the no VIN squad.. But I've been 2 days from my VIN 3 times already and then I just see the date sprint away. It helps so much that this group exists, we're all in it together! 😂

Have you messaged Tesla Support? it took me forever to get to a person, but super hopes frame of mind!

Update for me,

Got my VIN 3 days ago (ordered 06/07 black/white in northern cali), still no prompt to schedule delivery.

I called the delivery hotline the morning after and an agent said that it was going through inspection and that it wasn't ready.

I called again yesterday for an update, this agent also said it was going through inspection. I told him it's been a journey and I need a time frame because I can't do this anymore 😂 Tesla has had my impatience at an all time high. He called the Fremont factory and they told him they'll contact me to schedule by EOD Saturday. I'm gonna wait until Monday and then start making phonecalls again 😆..

Like someone said before, make sure that Tesla gives you the customer service they should be, ESPECIALLY when they actually have the answers you're looking for. Also, it's greener on the other side. These agents in California are so much nicer after you get your VIN 😂
What is the 'delivery hotline', is it just the local service/delivery center?

Reactions: Vystery
Ooof, definitely part of the no VIN squad.. But I've been 2 days from my VIN 3 times already and then I just see the date sprint away. It helps so much that this group exists, we're all in it together! 😂

Have you messaged Tesla Support? it took me forever to get to a person, but super hopes frame of mind!
My SA has been very responsive and he usually text me back immediately. Last Wednesday he told me I'm looking at early September delivery, not sure what to believe anymore. :oops:

Reactions: Vystery
What is the 'delivery hotline', is it just the local service/delivery center?
I'm not sure how it works, but they do ask for your zip so it could be the case that you get forwarded to your local service center.

It's a general number you can call: 888.771.2505.

Even though I don't know how it works, I know that it does work! They usually at least try to help. They can also see more information about your order status than you can, even if it's not much.

OMG I'm so sorry! That's brutal. I hope you get a VIN soon!

Reactions: iamlina and Vystery
OMG I'm so sorry! That's brutal. I hope you get a VIN soon!
You too!!

I was told September for NorCal orders that were placed in July.
Early June orders are End of August/Early Sept if that helps any July purchasers... then again, if that really was fact then May orders would have already been delivered...

Hope May people get their VINs and cars soon!