Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still not sure what to do, I have two vins with delivery on both scheduled for sep 4th. One is my original order from 6/30 white with all standard options and other is my new order silver with lfp battery. I would like the silver over the white but I don't want to let a color be the deciding factor. Not sure what to do.
Have you received the delivery scheduling text for either order?

Hi, I ordered one of the two white M3 LFP 19 inchers available in the Metro DC area last 8/28. Like you a VIN was provided immediately, a date range was 8/31 - 9/6 for the delivery. Interestingly the SA who reached out to me is from Las Vegas. I'm curious if there is a hand off since I'm taking delivery either in Tysons Corner VA or Rockville MD.

I did not go through the usual M3 order lines; I was just looking at available M3 inventories last 8/27, found about 7 available in DMV and decided to just go for it!

Are you planning to invest in a home charger?
Hey congrats on the the order! Similar boat - no previous m3 order- just checking if the ETA had been improved from January - it said check available inventory and I'm like no way this is real. Placed the order and now it's a waiting game. Sold my previous car for a good bit over what I expected and was going to just daily the miata until I got my bronco reservation. Got really lucky finding this in stock as now the bronco is looking like late 2022 or early 2023.

Just purchased the tesla wall connector. Says eta is 3 weeks but we'll see. Thought about the 14-50 outlet but then would most likely want to purchase another cable ($325) - this seemed the better route.
How about you? Any electricians you are familiar with in this area? I've reached out to havepower for a quote but they're booked out until early oct.

Well, as of tonight I got a VIN on my original 5/25 order. 😂😂 EDD is now September 10 - September 16. My date sat at October 14 - November 03 for the last two weeks or so. I am taking delivery of existing inventory on Wednesday so I’m going to stick to that. Hopefully I’ll be posting pictures then!!!

For record all my EDDs:
July 20 - August 9
June 27 - 30
9-13 weeks (July 27- August 24)
July 14 - August 3
July 13 - August 2
July 14 - August 3
July 15 - August 4
July 14 - August 3
July 21 - August 10
July 22 - August 21
9-13 weeks
July 22 - August 21
9-13 weeks
July 24 - August 21
August 05 - September 04
July 31 - August 30
August 05 - September 04
8-12 weeks (July 20 - August 17)
August 11 - September 10
August 05 - September 04
August 06 - September 05
August 07 - September 05
August 19 - September 18
August 13 - September 12
August 18 - September 07
August 25 - September 14
August 31 - September 20
8-14 weeks (July 20 - August 31)
September 01 - September 21
September 09 - September 29
September 16 - September 30
October 14 - November 03
September 10 - September 16

Well, as of tonight I got a VIN on my original 5/25 order. 😂😂 EDD is now September 10 - September 16. My date sat at October 14 - November 03 for the last two weeks or so. I am taking delivery of existing inventory on Wednesday so I’m going to stick to that. Hopefully I’ll be posting pictures then!!!

For record all my EDDs:
July 20 - August 9
June 27 - 30
9-13 weeks (July 27- August 24)
July 14 - August 3
July 13 - August 2
July 14 - August 3
July 15 - August 4
July 14 - August 3
July 21 - August 10
July 22 - August 21
9-13 weeks
July 22 - August 21
9-13 weeks
July 24 - August 21
August 05 - September 04
July 31 - August 30
August 05 - September 04
8-12 weeks (July 20 - August 17)
August 11 - September 10
August 05 - September 04
August 06 - September 05
August 07 - September 05
August 19 - September 18
August 13 - September 12
August 18 - September 07
August 25 - September 14
August 31 - September 20
8-14 weeks (July 20 - August 31)
September 01 - September 21
October 14 - November 03
September 10 - September 16
oh my gosh i’m crying 😂😂😂

YOUR VIN FINALLY CAME!!!!!!!!

there’s hope for us all!!!

• Love
Reactions: Clinterific
Hi guys. I placed an order last night, my EDD August 29 - September 1. I received my VIN as soon as I had placed my order.

Now the only issue is - I was already approved by Tesla financing. My SA said to apply for financing again. They wouldn't be able to transfer my application to this car. I typically want to avoid applying again and do a credit run. Any thoughts or suggestions on what I can do?
I ordered mine ( SD location) August 27 with August 31- September 7 EDD. I just find it weird you ordered today and got an EDD earlier than mine lol. Anyways, same thing happened to me. Right after I ordered from the existing inventory, I asked my SA to remove my original order. I asked him if he can just transfer my approval from my old order and he said no because it has a different VIN #, so they had to run my credit again and got an email from Credit Karma about a hard inquiry. They approved it though within minutes after resubmitting everything.

I ordered mine ( SD location) August 27 with August 31- September 7 EDD. I just find it weird you ordered today and got an EDD earlier than mine lol. Anyways, same thing happened to me. Right after I ordered from the existing inventory, I asked my SA to remove my original order. I asked him if he can just transfer my approval from my old order and he said no because it has a different VIN #, so they had to run my credit again and got an email from Credit Karma about a hard inquiry. They approved it though within minutes after resubmitting everything.
Without having two VINs how can they be different?

Ordered LFP inventory 08/27 with VIN Immediately but when I called carlsbad delivery center yesterday 08/28 they said my car was still in production and they dont have an idea yet when mine is coming. Weather the car is built already, built but waiting on sticker/software update I dont know and Carlsbad delivery center couldnt provide me with info. Any thoughts ? Experience ?
Ordered the same day as you and called the Carlsbad dealership too. The person I talked to said my car is still in Fremont waiting to put in the truck for transit here in San Diego.
But my Sister in law ordered hers 08/26 same location and got a call today saying her car should be ready for pickup on 09/03 from the dealership.

Reactions: Taureans77
Dang Hawaii is really getting the short end of the stick. We've had zero LFP's hit the islands. It's $2k minimum to reroute the west coast vehicles. And per my SA every time we reroute a vehicle that is already being rerouted from its original destination, it's an additional $2k.

Guess I'll just continue to wait in anguish until late October/early November while I watch y'all get your cars in a matter of days. o_O