Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to my SA today. He said the SC said the “update” should arrive tomorrow and then they just need to apply it to the car, so there is a possibility delivery could happen Thursday…. which is literally my only day off, so that’s perfect. 😬

I went crazy on Amazon last night ordering car mats, liners, and a screen protector. Anyone else order anything in preparation?

Reactions: asquared17
I just looked back and checked your earlier post — your 9/2 appointment got canceled? Did they give you any idea of when they think your car will be good to go?
They say “1-2” weeks

Attachments

• 24583104-16BC-4B6C-8091-2EEB4DFCB81A.jpeg
    24583104-16BC-4B6C-8091-2EEB4DFCB81A.jpeg
    511.9 KB · Views: 67
I spoke to my SA today. He said the SC said the “update” should arrive tomorrow and then they just need to apply it to the car, so there is a possibility delivery could happen Thursday…. which is literally my only day off, so that’s perfect. 😬

I went crazy on Amazon last night ordering car mats, liners, and a screen protector. Anyone else order anything in preparation?
console tray, cup liner, black license plate frame, jacking pucks, AAA battery digital tire pressure gauge

Last edited:
Reactions: pcmike
I am hoping this is the good ol' tactic of "low expectations".

Little do they know, we tend to lower our expectations significantly when we interact with Tesla's customer svc. Even so, I have only been surprised with "shock and disbelief", not joy.
Under promise, over deliver usually keeps people happy. I think they are sincerely trying to avoid messing with people by scheduling unrealistic delivery dates and then breaking the promise. If pressed, they might tend to push delivery out a few days beyond what could be possible just to be safe. It's the main reason I'm not in contact. We'll see what tomorrow has to offer.

Yep got a big box sitting in my garage of tesla stuff now lol