Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think Trudeau retaliation for EV tax credit that US is promising for American made cars could be the reason. If US bill goes through then Canada will retaliate and the price pressure would be there for Tesla as I believe most of the cars we get here are from Fremont.
Other than Fremont, I thought there is no other M3 for NA. M3 from Giga China only ship to Europe.

Last edited:
I was just assigned a VIN and now my EDD is Dec 17-23. Currently waiting to schedule delivery.
I just scheduled delivery for next Monday (8am-noon)! I was just notified through text. Im surprised to know that its going to be home delivery and that I don't have to be physically present. This is very convenient for me since I'll probably be away from home during that time. Can't wait!

Last edited:
I just scheduled delivery for next Monday (8am-noon)! I was just notified through text. Im surprised to know that its going to be home delivery and that I don't have to be physically present. This is very convenient for me since I'll probably be away from home during that time. Can't wait!
Looks like you got the same schedule of events as I did. Got a text this morning about VIN assignment, then uploaded insurance card. Early this afternoon was asked to chose a home delivery window, so chose 1st one which was Mon 8a-noon. Made an ACH payment. Happy early Christmas to Long Beach’s newest Tesla drivers. Beyond excited.

Update: looks this morning and now my EDD is Feb 7 - Mar 7. I hope that’s not the case and changes back.
Well, out of the blue a couple of days ago I got a text that my VIN was assigned and then immediately got a call that it was ready to pick up! I wasn’t expecting that at all lol I pick up this afternoon!

So for everyone that had their EDDs pushed up, it’s not always what it seems!

Reactions: EC92
Well, out of the blue a couple of days ago I got a text that my VIN was assigned and then immediately got a call that it was ready to pick up! I wasn’t expecting that at all lol I pick up this afternoon!

So for everyone that had their EDDs pushed up, it’s not always what it seems!
It must be someone in your area who placed a hold on the delivery. Especially for those buyers who aim on the $7500 EV tax credit which needs be purchased after 01-01-2022.