Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SR+ White/black 18'Aero
OD: Sep 28th
EDD: Feb 2022. It doesn't move since I ordered it.

Any Jan or Feb 2022 EDD received VIN yet in Canada? Sadly, I am kind of losing my patience for waiting.
Ordered same as you. It sat at an EDD of Jan 29 to Feb 18 for a while, but now it just jumped to Feb 24 - Mar 24. Got to be patient. VIN won't come until the very last minute and we could all be in for a long wait still...

Get message from Tesla today: my VIN is assigned, and push me to get insurance and accept delivery. Then SAV called me explain that I need to make final payment by tomorrow because tomorrow is Tesla month end and pick up by next week. Since I only have 24 hour window, I have to put my order on hold and this Tesla is going to the next local customer. Lucky person.
OD: 11-16-2021
MSM, black interior, RWD, M3

Reactions: The Meal
As of this morning, my EDD was Jan/30-Feb/20.
Now it shows the below message. Does it mean that delivery is being scheduled over the next few days?

"

Order Update​

Acceleration​

We have made hardware changes to Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive vehicles to optimize range. Your Model 3 range has increased to 272 miles (EPA est.) and will now accelerate from 0-60 mph in as little as 5.8 sec. While acceleration is slightly less (0.5 seconds) than originally communicated, we believe this strikes the right balance between range, performance and being fun to drive.

<Accept & proceed with Delivery> button
"

As of this morning, my EDD was Jan/30-Feb/20.
Now it shows the below message. Does it mean that delivery is being scheduled over the next few days?

"

Order Update​

Acceleration​

We have made hardware changes to Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive vehicles to optimize range. Your Model 3 range has increased to 272 miles (EPA est.) and will now accelerate from 0-60 mph in as little as 5.8 sec. While acceleration is slightly less (0.5 seconds) than originally communicated, we believe this strikes the right balance between range, performance and being fun to drive.

<Accept & proceed with Delivery> button
"
Similar as what I get: “
Tesla Vision
Since May 2021, Model 3 and Model Y vehicles
built for the North American market rely on
camera vision and neural net processing to deliver
Autopilot, Full-Self Driving and certain active
safety features. Learn more
ACCEPT AND PROCEED WITH DELIVERY”

Actually I was assigned VIN and ready to pick up yesterday

OD 28 Sept, SR+/ Base Model 3, Blue/White. No FSD, 18 AERO.
EDD Feb for now. Canada
Guys, anyone knows if i want to change exterior color option to Black now would that impact my price and delivery date?? I placed order before all the price increaae so i am little worried. I am okay with Blue but if it wont change my EDD and price wont mind black. Is there anyone who made such changes without an issue? Thanks in advance.

I w
OD 28 Sept, SR+/ Base Model 3, Blue/White. No FSD, 18 AERO.
EDD Feb for now. Canada
Guys, anyone knows if i want to change exterior color option to Black now would that impact my price and delivery date?? I placed order before all the price increaae so i am little worried. I am okay with Blue but if it wont change my EDD and price wont mind black. Is there anyone who made such changes without an issue? Thanks in advance

I went and asked my SA because I wanted to do the same, he said we’ll be subject to the new price and a new order. He suggested take the car as it is and you can wrap it down the road if you’d like to change the colour