Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The CPU speed for one. Intel Atom vs AMD Ryzen, AMD hands down. It's 100x speedier.
The Atom e3950 came out in late 2016, so yes any processor upgrade would see massive speed up by today’s standards. IMO it would have been better if they stuck with Intel, since intel has their own foundry and does not depend on TSMC like everyone else, but Intel is only just now coming out with their new ATOM vs. AMD which has been rolling it‘s ryzen for a bit...

Reactions: Tarentino
Update and last post from waiting room...... I received a call this morning that a car matching my order except it had Areo wheels instead of sport wheels was available from someone who cancelled their order. I accepted, had a VIN number in 5 minutes, and a pick up time two hours later in San Diego. Picked up the car this morning, took all of 30 minutes to process delivery. Fastest and easiest delivery of any car we have purchased. I checked all the things the various U-Tube videos suggest, the car was perfect, made in Fremont, I believe it has LFP batteries based on the display. I told my Tesla rep. (who did our test drive) that I would accept any color, any interior, and any wheel types. I believe that flexibility got us a car faster. While I hear some negatives about customer service, our experience was outstanding. A blast to drive. Wishing everyone a short wait and Happy New Year.

Update and last post from waiting room...... I received a call this morning that a car matching my order except it had Areo wheels instead of sport wheels was available from someone who cancelled their order. I accepted, had a VIN number in 5 minutes, and a pick up time two hours later in San Diego. Picked up the car this morning, took all of 30 minutes to process delivery. Fastest and easiest delivery of any car we have purchased. I checked all the things the various U-Tube videos suggest, the car was perfect, made in Fremont, I believe it has LFP batteries based on the display. I told my Tesla rep. (who did our test drive) that I would accept any color, any interior, and any wheel types. I believe that flexibility got us a car faster. While I hear some negatives about customer service, our experience was outstanding. A blast to drive. Wishing everyone a short wait and Happy New Year.
Wondering if it has amd or Intel?