Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3SR+ -White/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 8/13/21
Placed on hold until 1/1/22
Removed hold on 12/28/21
12/29/21: New EDD - Jan 12 - Feb 09.
1/13/22 : New EDD - Jan 27 - Feb 24
I have the exact same config. and your EDD shows better than mine...
I am picking up from Mt. Kisco. Where are you picking up yours?

M3SR+ -White/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 7/22/21
Placed on hold until 12/01/21
hold removed by tesla on 11/28/21
12/29/21: New EDD - Feb 13 - Mar 13.
1/13/22 : New EDD - Mar 11 - Mar 31.

My SA just told me the car should leave the factory on Jan 23rd (10-14days transit)
So I should receive it on week of Feb 6th

So far EDD shows Jan 14-Feb 11
Delivery at St-Bruno (White/Black/Aero)
Its weird that you don't have an exact date yet if he said that you're receiving it on the week of Feb 6th. I have the same delivery place and I got a date for Feb 8th. Before it was Jan 19 - Feb 16. Maybe our cars will be on the same truck but I don't get why they didn't give you the exact date.

Its weird that you don't have an exact date yet if he said that you're receiving it on the week of Feb 6th. I have the same delivery place and I got a date for Feb 8th. Before it was Jan 19 - Feb 16. Maybe our cars will be on the same truck but I don't get why they didn't give you the exact date.
My SA is very tight lips 😂
Im actually surprised he even tells me the car will leave the factory on Jan 23rd.
My app still shows Jan14-Feb11 so I expect it to change shortly to a smaller window soon.

Reactions: ESLA
Hi everyone, I've been watching this forum for awhile and thought I would add my data in case anyone find it useful:

Order date: Sept 26, 2021
Config: SR, white/white, 18 aero
Pickup: Kitchener, ON
Current EDD: Jan 29 - Feb 26 (had been Jan 11 - Feb 8 up until a couple of days ago)

No VIN assigned or embedded in the website code.

I'm happy to continue to keep everyone posted as things develop.

It feels like we are on the home stretch!