Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The same happened to me this week - I ordered 9/21, put it on hold for a month at the end of the year, showed Feb-March when it came off hold. It's now showing June-July. Good thing I don't actually NEED a new car currently.

All of my predelivery steps have been complete since right after I placed my order (other than financing).

The same happened to me this week - I ordered 9/21, put it on hold for a month at the end of the year, showed Feb-March when it came off hold. It's now showing June-July. Good thing I don't actually NEED a new car currently.

All of my predelivery steps have been complete since right after I placed my order (other than financing).
When my EDD pushed back to June I called to find out why, it was because I needed to complete all the tasks. So she put my order as Cash to complete the steps. Then after you get your scheduled delivery just call and change it to loan/lease.

Just got my Model 3 VIN in the source code, LRW3E7FR4NC4858XX. Few things that I am wondering, VIN decoders do not seem to recognize motor type "R" and check number "4". And I've not seen VIN numbers in the 800s yet, but I would assume that it would come at least with the Li-ion 15.5V battery and Ryzen, also hoping for the double-glazed rear windows. Estimated delivery windows was also postponed from "February" to March 1st - March 15th.

Just got my Model 3 VIN in the source code, LRW3E7FR4NC4858XX. Few things that I am wondering, VIN decoders do not seem to recognize motor type "R" and check number "4". And I've not seen VIN numbers in the 800s yet, but I would assume that it would come at least with the Li-ion 15.5V battery and Ryzen, also hoping for the double-glazed rear windows. Estimated delivery windows was also postponed from "February" to March 1st - March 15th.
I’d say 99% of the Vin posted here are out of Fremont. Yours is from China right? That could explain the difference.

My delivery is scheduled for the 10th and I made a video about my EDD timeline
I'm going to make more east coast mini trip videos in my model 3 so if that's your vibe, please subscribe!
And details if you don't want to watch
SR+, White, 18” Aero Wheels:
09/27/2021: $39,990 + $250 order fee plus taxes and fees
02/03/2022: $44,990 + $250 order fee plus taxes and fees
Placed order on September 27, 2021, Est: March 2022
Oct 6th: Oct 17-31
Oct 7th: Nov 5 - Dec 03
Oct 9th: Oct 26 - Nov 9th
Oct 17th: Jan 27th - Feb 24
Nov 1st: Jan 5th - Feb 02
Nov 4th: Feb 03 - Mar 03
Nov 08: Dec 5th - 31
Nov 23: Dec 7-21
Nov 24th: Assigned VIN
Nov 27th: Able to schedule delivery for mid December
Nov 28th: Placed on hold until Jan 8th.
Jan 2nd: Taken off hold automatically early.
Jan 06: Jan 23 - Feb 6th
Jan 11: Feb 6th - Mar 6th
Jan 22: Feb 5-18
Jan 26th: Assigned VIN, Feb 10-14
Jan 31: Pickup scheduled for Feb 10th.