Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my Blue RWD this past Friday, the 11th in Ottawa.

Everything went well. SA said I likely received one of the last ones before the delays from protesters.

Yes-Ryzen
Yes-Lithium low voltage batt
NO rear window glass upgrade
Not sure about wiper park heat yet - I don't see any heating lines, but the area under wiper is blacked out. I'm hoping the heat lines are there but not visible...

I picked a 6-50 plug end for the charger. They also had 14-50's in stock at the time.

Super happy I shopped around for insurance. Switched to TD, who came in about 1/2 of my previous company. $700/yr in a bundle with 2 older vehicles.

I also wonder what cars other ppl are coming from? -->2007 Infiniti G35x

Good luck to all who are still waiting!

I picked up my Blue RWD this past Friday, the 11th in Ottawa.

Everything went well. SA said I likely received one of the last ones before the delays from protesters.

Yes-Ryzen
Yes-Lithium low voltage batt
NO rear window glass upgrade
Not sure about wiper park heat yet - I don't see any heating lines, but the area under wiper is blacked out. I'm hoping the heat lines are there but not visible...

I picked a 6-50 plug end for the charger. They also had 14-50's in stock at the time.

Super happy I shopped around for insurance. Switched to TD, who came in about 1/2 of my previous company. $700/yr in a bundle with 2 older vehicles.

I also wonder what cars other ppl are coming from? -->2007 Infiniti G35x

Good luck to all who are still waiting!
Can you tell us about how the acceleration feel?

Reactions: Petetheroadie
App just updated with a pickup date and time (Mar 5th St-Bruno)… no one has gotten in touch with me yet. Can one ask for a different pickup time?
Fyi, I got a placeholder date exactly 4 weeks before delivery at St-Bruno (feb 8) and no one would've called me until the 7 if I didn't call them a week before to actually get any information.

When you show up for the delivery, they have all the cars lined up outside. You go inside to get the key cards and then you just go to the car on your own. They leave all the paperwork inside of the car for you to sign and give it to them. I asked for help to learn how the car works but no one came after 10 minutes so I went up to my SA and he explained everything very nicely.

Reactions: Labs
I have delivery Feb 23rd i still cannot see my VIN on the app or the account. Is that normal?? I only see it in the source code. I wonder why is it different for everyone that vin shows up on agreenent and for some it does not show.
I think this is normal. I was able to see my vin in app and account after asking them (through text msg support) to send me my vin for insurance purposes.

Reactions: amit_gunner
So, your VIN now shows on the app ?? I am certain our cars should be in the same truck since we both had exact same EDD.. When i called regular Teska customer service all they could do is 23rd Feb . Its showing car will be here 21st Feb based on what agent could see. I hope i get a call this Week with earlier pick up date. Lets see. We are so close to the finish line man. Btw i am doing Financing so last Week ithat agent also switched mine to loan from cash and it is all approved . I have not uploaded any insurance though.. waiting for a concrete pick up date before finalizing insurance with the VIN.
Which phone number did you call to get a hold of a Tesla agent?

Reactions: rudythecar
I have delivery Feb 23rd i still cannot see my VIN on the app or the account. Is that normal?? I only see it in the source code. I wonder why is it different for everyone that vin shows up on agreenent and for some it does not show.
The vin only shows up 1 week before delivery in the app and on the website so you should see it Wednesday or Thursday

Reactions: amit_gunner