Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD - 9/11/21
RWD - Metallic, Black Interior, 18 Aeros, No FSD
EDD - February
Pick Up Location - Devon, PA

I'm crushed to say the least. New EDD 7/27-8/24. I hope it isn't so. The only thing that makes me not believe the app is because it once said that it would be ready in November of 2021 (that obviously did not happen). My buddy ordered a LR, Metallic, 19-inch rims and FSD a month after me and he received his in late November. There certainly seems to be something going on.
I agree something seems off - did your Tesla Financing expire? Have you spoke to a SA yet?

Yeah I ordered in August 2021 and my ED is July 20 - Aug 17… I think you are 100% accurate with that statement ! I’m just afraid they are going to pull a Rivian and say they cannot produce the cars for our order prices and blame supply issues.
ORDERED STOCK EVERYTHING
White ext, black int, RWD no FSD
Did you order under all cash and no trade in and accept new agreement they sent back in Feb? My OD was Oct 24th and EDD sits at month of May.

I agree something seems off - did your Tesla Financing expire? Have you spoke to a SA yet?

It did expire and I did speak to an SA. He was thinking that maybe it could be here late April or mid-May due to the Texas factory opening. I did see on Wiki that it's supposed to produce a good portion of US East Coast M3's, but it never specified when. I also asked about upgrading to the LR, however with the uncertainty of East Coast deliveries it may not be wise. I tried messing around with the design to see if it would give me a better EDD and it doesn't seem to appear.

Reactions: Mick777
OD: 09/15/21
RWD-black/black 18 Aeros No FSD
EDD- June28-August 9

I know it's a silly question, but I need help. Please bear with me!
Like I stated in the previous post, I have been trying to reach my SA but never got back from him.
I did not know who was my SA until I chatted with one of the agents at tesla.com. She told me his first name and the location.
When I called there, I ended up hanging up the phone without talking to him since there were several advisors with the same name as my SA.
They told me I needed to know his last name as well in order for them to transfer me over to the right person.
They took my order# and would have my SA contact me, but I have never gotten a call or email yet.
How do you all guys know your SA contact number or email address??
Thank you in advance for your help.

Yeah I ordered in August 2021 and my ED is July 20 - Aug 17… I think you are 100% accurate with that statement ! I’m just afraid they are going to pull a Rivian and say they cannot produce the cars for our order prices and blame supply issues.
ORDERED STOCK EVERYTHING
White ext, black int, RWD no FSD
That is seriously messed up. Hopefully you some changes in edd soon.

Reactions: Jbedz
OD: 09/15/21
RWD-black/black 18 Aeros No FSD
EDD- June28-August 9

I know it's a silly question, but I need help. Please bear with me!
Like I stated in the previous post, I have been trying to reach my SA but never got back from him.
I did not know who was my SA until I chatted with one of the agents at tesla.com. She told me his first name and the location.
When I called there, I ended up hanging up the phone without talking to him since there were several advisors with the same name as my SA.
They told me I needed to know his last name as well in order for them to transfer me over to the right person.
They took my order# and would have my SA contact me, but I have never gotten a call or email yet.
How do you all guys know your SA contact number or email address??
Thank you in advance for your help.
I called the Tesla dealership when I first put the order in and someone was assigned to me. I've been in touch with them through email since then.

The original EDD given to me at the time of order was December-January. 2 friends of mine that ordered after me in November got there delivery in February for same model and everything. There is no first come first serve basis here and that is very disappointing to me. I really was hoping to get it before my wedding date in a few weeks from now.

Total bummer to be honest.

Just got another EDD update - 7/17 - 8/28. We shall see what happens. it's giving me enough time to price out options and accessories. I'm thinking PPF...Definitely Tint. Floor mats, Screen Protector... Splurge and get a Tesmat since when I had my old Sportage, I liked to drive everywhere and occasionally just "Stop and hang out" on the beach or jetty.

Who knows. There are many people with the same electrical problem and many others without:

There is an NTHSA recall on the HV battery that might have been the source of my problems. My VIN isn't listed but the build date is within the range:

I'd personally wait until they get the 3.0 software out and have builds from Tennessee. They might have fixed a bunch of things.

In general, the ID.4 drives GREAT. It's super comfortable with a soft suspension. It's like a peppier RAV4 Prime in EV mode. The turning radius is something to behold too. The entire infotainment system is plain unusable to me. Use CarPlay and avoid the entire native system.
Dannng that's quite a list of issues. Yes I understand any new car model or type has its bugs that have to be flushed out, but still, that's a long list of different items.
My one worry when talking with VW rep about 30-45 days ago is they had ZERO idea of when any actual vehicles would be delivered. Yes that's not a whole lot different than here with TSLA, but at least there's a date range and that updates sort of regularly. The VW folks were completely lost on when you car would be built & ready.

Sad to hear about your experience with the infotainment system.. the whole screen as a dash thing looked pretty cool and different... usually on found in top trim levels of fancy European cars. Perhaps version2+ will improve.

Well I just got the text/call about finalizing my trade in. I told her I did not have a trade in and she asked if we were planning on keeping our old car or if we would like an estimate. I almost thought it was a scam. But she called from a number I had spoken to Tesla before on. She told me everything looks good and I will hear from them when I get a car and VIN assigned. I asked if I should start the loan paperwork but she suggested waiting until I get the VIN. Fingers crossed I'm actually going to get a vehicle soon!

Well I just got the text/call about finalizing my trade in. I told her I did not have a trade in and she asked if we were planning on keeping our old car or if we would like an estimate. I almost thought it was a scam. But she called from a number I had spoken to Tesla before on. She told me everything looks good and I will hear from them when I get a car and VIN assigned. I asked if I should start the loan paperwork but she suggested waiting until I get the VIN. Fingers crossed I'm actually going to get a vehicle soon!

You got a call from Tesla Las Vegas. It seems like they are authorized to provide a trade in value ASAP. I also thought it was a scam too since my delivery was 3 days away and everything was all setup (loan, deposit, etc).

Ordered mine end of August, 2021. My initial dates were actually in November, after which it quickly changed to December.

Then it changed to Jan, then feb-feb28, then to April, then to May 11-June 4, then just June, then March to March 30, and then most recently, about 2 months ago it changed to April 10 to May 6. It hasnt changed since. Honestly im not holding my breath, but the constant changes have been quite amusing throught the past few months.