Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone still with an October 2021 order date that hasn’t received a VIN yet?

Order date 10/26/21, M3 White/Black No FSD, 18” wheels. Location - Quebec, Canada.

My EDDs changed a lot throughout the wait, now sitting at August 28 to September 11 with no VIN still. Really hoping a VIN comes soon and things aren’t pushed into 2023, it’s getting ridiculous.
What is your pick-up location?

Anyone still with an October 2021 order date that hasn’t received a VIN yet?

Order date 10/26/21, M3 White/Black No FSD, 18” wheels. Location - Quebec, Canada.

My EDDs changed a lot throughout the wait, now sitting at August 28 to September 11 with no VIN still. Really hoping a VIN comes soon and things aren’t pushed into 2023, it’s getting ridiculous.
Is your profile complete? Who is your SA at Saint Bruno?

Today was the delivery of my Model 3 in West Palm Beach FL . Everything went well except the bluetooth connection needed some assist from a tesla rep.
Pearl White with black seats.. it did have some xtra wood trim on the doors. I have heard reports of some bad sales and service so decided to "show some appreciation" to the staff with my logo pens and post it pads, and indv. wrapped snacks for Sales and Service departments. They really appreciated it on a very busy delivery day !

Reactions: Bestie_n_Tessi
Everything is complete, SA was a guy called Sebastien, he never responded to my last question, so I’m not sure if he still works there.
Never heard of him. I usually speak with Pedro, or Sultan. You should check, maybe your guy doesn’t work for Tesla anymore, they let go a lot of people in the recent few months.

This happened to me, my SA used to be Simon at St. Bruno, so after many messages they got me in contact with Pedro.

Reactions: AYM707
Never heard of him. I usually speak with Pedro, or Sultan. You should check, maybe your guy doesn’t work for Tesla anymore, they let go a lot of people in the recent few months.

This happened to me, my SA used to be Simon at St. Bruno, so after many messages they got me in contact with Pedro.
Have they been able to help you in anyway with regards to the wait? Like even just additional colour (e.g. seeing more deliveries happening at their branch or where your car might be in queue) … just curious, cuz I haven’t had any meaningful information given to me from SAs so far.

Have they been able to help you in anyway with regards to the wait? Like even just additional colour (e.g. seeing more deliveries happening at their branch or where your car might be in queue) … just curious, cuz I haven’t had any meaningful information given to me from SAs so far.
I don't think they have a lot of control over it, and they always told me that changing anything in the order could delay it even more.

They were helpful in the sense that I was getting info that wasn't available to me just checking my account.
They sometimes can tell you what are the odds that your delivery will be pushed back even more, based on order date, configuration etc. But it's not always accurate, there's some guessing involved.

The point where I was getting more useful info was when I got my 4 day window. But then a VIN was already assigned to me, even though I couldn't see it yet. So they were able to track the car, if it was still in the factory or not, real estimates etc.

In any case, I highly recommend you to pay a visit to St Bruno store from time to time and speak with someone in person. SMS and email communication is just not good and we're left in the dark many many times.

Reactions: AYM707
Home delivery scheduled on Aug 29. This is our first time for a home delivery, our MY was a pick up before so this is new to us. We did a third party financing from our local bank, do we need to give this check to them now?or wait till the scheduled home delivery?

I don't think they have a lot of control over it, and they always told me that changing anything in the order could delay it even more.

They were helpful in the sense that I was getting info that wasn't available to me just checking my account.
They sometimes can tell you what are the odds that your delivery will be pushed back even more, based on order date, configuration etc. But it's not always accurate, there's some guessing involved.

The point where I was getting more useful info was when I got my 4 day window. But then a VIN was already assigned to me, even though I couldn't see it yet. So they were able to track the car, if it was still in the factory or not, real estimates etc.

In any case, I highly recommend you to pay a visit to St Bruno store from time to time and speak with someone in person. SMS and email communication is just not good and we're left in the dark many many times.
Got it, makes sense. Thanks for the input! Much appreciated.

Reactions: fer_
St. Bruno
Personal feeling only and others have mentioned this B4 also but Tesla remains a business that need to show (2) things each quarter. Sales and profit. Recently we saw a push with RWD deliveries while previous SR+ orders, sold at a lower price, seems to be pushed lower in the list. The sad thing is that you don't really have any place you can try to pull stings. It is pretty unfair as you ordered on goodwill just like those who ordered at the higher price.