Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone who has recently taken delivery with standard 18" wheels confirm which tires came with it? I read we no longer get Michelin tires
My 2023 M3SR+ delivered on 3/21 cam with the Hankook Kinergy GTs...

Attachments

• M3 Tires.jpg
    M3 Tires.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 394
I ordered an M3 RWD at the Aventura mall in Florida. I was assigned a VIN on the same day. Black exterior/White interior. The estimated delivery date is March 19 - March 28. No trade-in. That was my first time driving a Tesla, and I can't stop thinking about it.
I placed the order on March 9, and I picked up the Model 3 SR+ today (3/29) in Miami Gardens :) Exiting waiting room (came with Hankook Kinergy GT's)

Reactions: electrikcuban
My EDD has been changed now 3 times due to Tesla Tampa not sending the trade-in documents needed to be signed and returned.
Today I got a text message with an actual delivery date and time saying the vehicle was in transit. Also got a call from the transport company confirming delivey and pickup of the trade.
Car should be here tomorrow by noon (fingers crossed)

Reactions: mcgw
Well, finally took delivery yesterday 3/31 @ 9 pm. So far only issue is the front passenger side headlamp is misaligned (not sure if this can be fixed through the service options in the controls).
Car actually came with Michellin tyres, so I'm happy.

Hey all!
Just ordered a used 2019 on 3/24
With an estimated delivery of 2-3 weeks through the site. Had 23K miles on it. First time buying a Tesla.
Hello.
I have an interesting call this morning with a Tesla representative from my local shop today. I was supposed to pick the car (M3 SR Red) the next morning. The representative told me that they have to postpone the the delivery date for upto a week due to a necessary firmware update that they are waiting for it and can not deliver the car without. He told me that the car already arrived and the shop. Has anyone got a similar call? Also does anyone know what is special with that firmware that prevent me to taking delivery tomorrow? Thanks
It could very likely be a recall that involves a software update but I am not sure

I know some may not like the Hankook for some reason or another, but having owned both sets of OEM SR+/RWD M3 tires, I prefer the Hankook tires on the M3. Having experience with both, I like the tread depth (I measured them) of the Hankook tires more and I didn't perceive any noticeable noise difference.
Only thing on mine that they are summer tires. Would prefer all season. But I have no complaints with mines. Rides smooth and quiet.

Reactions: 3rror
I just placed an order for a Model 3 RWD, only option I chose was a different color (too many white Teslas around here). I'm in Ontario. Any guesses as to delivery date? A few weeks ago Tesla's website was showing lots of pre-existing inventory in my area (like 20+ Model 3's) now there's just 1 single M3P.

Also can anybody confirm what chargers/adapters come with the car today? I heard the j1772 no longer does and needs to be bought separately? What about the charger that plugs into a standard 120v outlet?

Reactions: Esan na
Ordered my first Tesla
I just placed an order for a Model 3 RWD, only option I chose was a different color (too many white Teslas around here). I'm in Ontario. Any guesses as to delivery date? A few weeks ago Tesla's website was showing lots of pre-existing inventory in my area (like 20+ Model 3's) now there's just 1 single M3P.

Also can anybody confirm what chargers/adapters come with the car today? I heard the j1772 no longer does and needs to be bought separately? What about the charger that plugs into a standard 120v outlet?
I ordered a rwd white on the 24th but I only completed all the financing and trade in on the 30th of March and I have no updates since, other than the April 2023 estimated delivery status. The sales advisor at my local Tesla showroom (Barrie/Innisfil) told me that they were getting a bunch of vehicles next week including a blue and red rwd, so I told them to update me if they can get me a blue one sooner than my white. In terms of the charger my friend who purchased a rwd in February received only a j1772 adapter. The 120v household outlet charger is part of the mobile connector kit which wasn’t included with new purchases after April 2022.

Ordered my first Tesla

I ordered a rwd white on the 24th but I only completed all the financing and trade in on the 30th of March and I have no updates since, other than the April 2023 estimated delivery status. The sales advisor at my local Tesla showroom (Barrie/Innisfil) told me that they were getting a bunch of vehicles next week including a blue and red rwd, so I told them to update me if they can get me a blue one sooner than my white. In terms of the charger my friend who purchased a rwd in February received only a j1772 adapter. The 120v household outlet charger is part of the mobile connector kit which wasn’t included with new purchases after April 2022.
I'm in Quebec and I ordered a white RWD on the 26th. Accepted the trade-in terms on Apr 1st, and am still waiting for the Review Agreements. It still shows an April 2023 estimated delivery date. Checking the page source doesn't reveal that a VIN number has been assigned so still waiting on that too.

Reactions: Esan na
Ordered Mine on March 10th. Accepted trade in offer on the 11th. Initially had March 2023 as the delivery date. Now moved to April. white, white and black interior, and 18"wheels. I'm in New Brunswick, and my pickup location will be Halifax. Still on the waiting for documents phase here as well.
Oh wow, I think your trade in offer is gonna expire too since it been 30 days. They seem to have a lot of RWD inventory in the US but it’s getting delayed for Canada.

I'm in Quebec and I ordered a white RWD on the 26th. Accepted the trade-in terms on Apr 1st, and am still waiting for the Review Agreements. It still shows an April 2023 estimated delivery date. Checking the page source doesn't reveal that a VIN number has been assigned so still waiting on that too.
Update - logged into my account and it now shows a delivery date of May 26-June 30. A bit disappointed by this. Now I wonder if I have to resubmit my trade in and lose some more value?

Dang it mine too. I'm in no hurry to get the tesla but hopefully this doesn't mean they'll give me less than the already low amount they're giving me for my trade in.

Also, if prices go up before delivery we still get the price we locked in at, but if prices go down we get the lower price, is that correct?