Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/27/23, White/White interior, 18" wheel, Vin received 4/28/23. Picked up 4/29/23. It was weird when I added my vehicle to my insurance policy, they used my vin and it came up as Model 3 LR. I corrected them, but they say it's auto populating as LR.

My EDD still says June 23-30.
Ordered on April 12. M3 RWD white ext, black interior, 18"
Bunch of Model 3 RWD showed up in Montreal area. Most of them have the white interior, however there's one with black interior and 19" wheels "in transit".
I wonder if they can swap the wheels from a white interior onto the black interior in order to make base M3.
I don't want 19" on Quebec roads...

I ordered March 24th but competed Registration and financing details on the 30th. Maybe if your lucky you’ll get mines though as I cancelled the Model 3 for the Model Y rwd i had ordered which also has the same EDD
We still haven’t completed the financial process as the Tesla rep advised us to do it once we get a VIN since it’s only valid for 30 days..
Do you think it has an impact on the EDD ?
And for the folks who ordered mid April, probably that if our EDD doesn’t change soon we’ll get the next boat lol

We still haven’t completed the financial process as the Tesla rep advised us to do it once we get a VIN since it’s only valid for 30 days..
And for the folks who ordered mid April, probably that if our EDD doesn’t change soon we’ll get the next boat lol
My understanding was that there's about 4500 cars on that boat. Assuming they're all for the Canadian market, I doubt we're not in the first batch..

It could have an impact, the best way to do this as many people have advised, is to select cash and once you get your VIN/updated EDD (you’ll see a message saying we willl contact you soon to schedule delivery) you can email them to switch it to financing. I did this on my model Y, got my vin yesterday so I emailed Tesla finance and got it switched, then applied and approved in a matter of minutes.

My EDD still says June 23-30.
Ordered on April 12. M3 RWD white ext, black interior, 18"
Bunch of Model 3 RWD showed up in Montreal area. Most of them have the white interior, however there's one with black interior and 19" wheels "in transit".
I wonder if they can swap the wheels from a white interior onto the black interior in order to make base M3.
I don't want 19" on Quebec roads...
They most likely won’t swap the wheels as the VIN is associated with the spec, plus they’d want to upsell you anyways.

It could have an impact, the best way to do this as many people have advised, is to select cash and once you get your VIN/updated EDD (you’ll see a message saying we willl contact you soon to schedule delivery) you can email them to switch it to financing. I did this on my model Y, got my vin yesterday so I emailed Tesla finance and got it switched, then applied and approved in a matter of minutes.
Got it, just did it with the cash option, anyway if the car is not on the ship right now it wont change much

Reactions: Esan na
I’m starting to lose hope that the mid April orders are on this ship.. most folks that have received the May EDD have ordered either end of march or from what I’ve seen April 13th at the latest. EDD still stuck at June 23-30
Ordered April 12.
Still says June 23-30.

Is the EDD update automatically or is a car manually assigned to you? I'm just hoping given its the weekend maybe a human didn't get to it just yet.