Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m noticing a bunch of RWD model Y and 3 being added to inventory today, according to waiting for Tesla Build dates in May and an arrival date of June 3rd. Maybe the 2nd ship should be arriving soon to load these in China. Or the ship could also be on the way already but nobody has identified the exact ship.

Attachments

• IMG_1436.jpeg
    IMG_1436.jpeg
    296.2 KB · Views: 91
This is the JSON (use a Json Prettifier online to make it readable) for the Montreal inventory (with some extra filters, RWD, etc)

And there's a White Exterior, Black Interior RWD M3 with the following info (vin is in LRW, so China factory) :
"EtaToCurrent": "2023-06-03T07:00:00",
"FactoryCode": "GF03",
"FactoryDepartureDate": "2023-05-09T10:23:38"

I think there's a second ship en route, as it says it left the factory 10 days ago. As Morning Caroline does not have enough time for a round trip before June 3rd.

EDIT: just texted my sales rep about it, as it's the exact same specs as my order.

I’m noticing a bunch of RWD model Y and 3 being added to inventory today, according to waiting for Tesla Build dates in May and an arrival date of June 3rd. Maybe the 2nd ship should be arriving soon to load these in China. Or the ship could also be on the way already but nobody has identified the exact ship.
so it looks like the next ship should be on the way as I thought

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpeg
    IMG_1453.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 64
It looks like Morning Caroline is done unloading the cars as it is back at sea. Do you think that the early June EDD will be for the other ship or cars are coming by train and it’s gonna take 3 weeks ?
By the looks of it, it could be possible, cause I doubt it would take over a week to move these cars from Vancouver to Ontario and Quebec. The second ship supposedly has an ETA of June 3rd and Tesla reps been stating arrival of June 11th for people with June EDD’s. So about a week from June 3rd, it makes sense

Which means that mine was on the first one but it will take Tesla about a month to move it from BC to QC. Crazy.

Tesla rep said it should arrive around June 10th
So people who are taking delivery in BC are starting to schedule delivery at the earliest of June 1st and a lot of vehicles are already sitting at the dealerships there. So it will take them 2 weeks since the ship docked, to prepare the car for delivery in BC, now add the travel time to Toronto and it starts to make sense.

So people who are taking delivery in BC are starting to schedule delivery at the earliest of June 1st and a lot of vehicles are already sitting at the dealerships there. So it will take them 2 weeks since the ship docked, to prepare the car for delivery in BC, now add the travel time to Toronto and it starts to make sense.
Yeah I saw a picture on Twitter yesterday and they have hundreds of car sitting, so if the second ship is set to arrive on June 3rd, it makes sense that the EDD would be the second half of June

Reactions: Esan na