Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Starting to deliver Production P90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's so lame... why even tease us. You have to tell us now... plus, who are you loyal to, US or the tesla DS?? :-D

I'm VIN #3XX and I dont see a delivery date. :confused:

Vin assigned 12/23. Reserved the car May 2013.

P90D, all black everything (car, seats, wheels, headliner, trim). 7 seater, no 72amp, everything else except Ludicrous.

Sorry I created anxiety. I'm trying to be loyal to my friends here without going back on my word. A little patience will be rewarded. :rolleyes:

sorry i created anxiety. I'm trying to be loyal to my friends here without going back on my word. A little patience will be rewarded. :rolleyes:
DJ Khaled.jpg

​you loyal!

Spoke to our DS a couple of days ago and was told our Production Model X (VIN 0003XX) was finished and undergoing final inspections in Freemont.

We were told to expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Fingers crossed...!

P90D, no Ludicrous, standard Silver Wheels, Midnight Silver Metallic, Ultra White Seats, Figured Ash Wood Décor, Black Headliner, Seven Seat Interior, AutoPilot, Premium Upgrades Package, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, 48amp on-board charger.

Invited 12/7/2015, Ordered 12/7/2015, Confirmed 12/15/2015, VIN assigned 12/24/2015, production began ~1/13/2016, production completed ~2/1/2016.

Keep us posted! Sounds like production Xs are going to start delivering very soon. I hope most/all sigs have been delivered.

Spoke to our DS a couple of days ago and was told our Production Model X (VIN 0003XX) was finished and undergoing final inspections in Freemont.

P90D, no Ludicrous, standard Silver Wheels, Midnight Silver Metallic, Ultra White Seats, Figured Ash Wood Décor, Black Headliner, Seven Seat Interior, AutoPilot, Premium Upgrades Package, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, 48amp on-board charger.

Invited 12/7/2015, Ordered 12/7/2015, Confirmed 12/15/2015, VIN assigned 12/24/2015, production began ~1/13/2016, production completed ~2/1/2016.

very similar to mine! Exciting. Similar VIN as well.

Production deliveries have begun

As verified by a post on the Facebook Tesla Owners Worldwide group, deliveries of production non-Sig Model X's have begun. In this case it was production VIN 000328 that I saw.

While I am really happy for them to get their car, I have to say, as a Signature reservation holder, I'm just a bit irritated that we have heard absolutely nothing regarding the delivery of our Sig X. Even just an email to say, Hey, we're working on your Sig, would go a long way.

There seem to still be a lot of us Signature reservation holders who are in the same boat.

Ron
SigX VIN #484 (still waiting)

Were you going to take delivery in Fremont? I'm wondering if somehow the DS's in Fremont are so backlogged that they can't keep up with customer communications some of the DS's at other SC's are able to accomplish? I had to call Tesla to find out who my DS was over a month after my order confirmed. It takes at least 24 hours to get a response to a simple e-mail and the response is always just generic pablum that gives me no confidence that they actually even bothered to open my record in Sales Force and tell me where things stand on my order...

Were you going to take delivery in Fremont? I'm wondering if somehow the DS's in Fremont are so backlogged that they can't keep up with customer communications some of the DS's at other SC's are able to accomplish? I had to call Tesla to find out who my DS was over a month after my order confirmed. It takes at least 24 hours to get a response to a simple e-mail and the response is always just generic pablum that gives me no confidence that they actually even bothered to open my record in Sales Force and tell me where things stand on my order...

Peter,
No, we are taking delivery in Santa Barbara, though our DS is actually in Van Nuys. I'm guessing that he is fairly busy as well. The problem, though, seems to be that our car has not even shipped from the factory yet, so our DS seems to be in the dark as well. He has told us that he will email us as soon as it arrives from the factory, but nothing yet.

Ron

Based on pure guessing from what I have heard, it seems like some cars came out of production with little issue while some others had problems that I'm guessing required parts that may have taken a while to get or fix or figure out how to fix. Seems like many of those issues are just now getting solved. I'm guessing that you will be hearing from Tesla within the next week that you cars have officially competed production. They don't consider it out of production now until it passes QA. I believe hundred of cars have been built for weeks and have been waiting to get out of QA.

As verified by a post on the Facebook Tesla Owners Worldwide group, deliveries of production non-Sig Model X's have begun. In this case it was production VIN 000328 that I saw.

While I am really happy for them to get their car, I have to say, as a Signature reservation holder, I'm just a bit irritated that we have heard absolutely nothing regarding the delivery of our Sig X. Even just an email to say, Hey, we're working on your Sig, would go a long way.

There seem to still be a lot of us Signature reservation holders who are in the same boat.

Ron
I don't believe this is confirmed. Its based on a picture of the mobile app having the nickname of "000328" on it.

I saw your response on that post, Paul. I agree with you. Something seems odd about the post. I am particularly struck how the owner didn't seem to know if his X was production or Sig. How do you not know if you put down $5K or $40K? Maybe I am misreading it. I don't want to be a doubter, but something doesn't seem right....

I saw your response on that post, Paul. I agree with you. Something seems odd about the post. I am particularly struck how the owner didn't seem to know if his X was production or Sig. How do you not know if you put down $5K or $40K? Maybe I am misreading it. I don't want to be a doubter, but something doesn't seem right....
No doubt. Well its easy then.... A picture or it didn't happen. :wink:

For what it is worth, I saw or maybe I know someone who's brother's friend's cousin knows someone who's second best friend saw someone post on another forum or Facebook that their non sig P90D is getting prepped for delivery the east coast. Their initials are not to be repeated and I cannot say more than that without his OK. In all seriousness I did see the post by the OP who is the one taking delivery so it is trustworthy info. Not delivered yet though!

Last edited:
For what it is worth, I saw or maybe I know someone who's brother's friend's cousin knows someone who's second best friend saw someone post on another forum or Facebook that their non sig P90D is getting prepped for delivery in NJ. Their initials are SP but I cannot say more than that without his OK. In all seriousness I did see the post by the OP who is the one taking delivery so it is trustworthy info. Not delivered yet though!
Well the pic shown does have the helix wheels, so its possible. He did follow up and said it was production.