Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SUPER EXCITED - Just Finished Configuring my Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WOW ... Got my email invite yesterday at 2:45... configured within 30 min ... got a call from Tesla within 20 min saying that they will try to deliver ASAP. Hoping to get it by end of the year but no guarantee!!

Non-Owner - Southern CA - Placed my order @ 8:00 PM on 3/31.

I still remember it, we were having dinner at an Italian restaurant in LA and ended up placing the reservation on my iPhone ... Super Excited.

Advice to anyone getting the configuration invite, jump on it right away and finish all your paperwork. They are anxious to get as many of these babies out before the end of the year.

upload_2017-12-23_11-19-30.png

WOW ... Got my email invite yesterday at 2:45... configured within 30 min ... got a call from Tesla within 20 min saying that they will try to deliver ASAP. Hoping to get it by end of the year but no guarantee!!

Non-Owner - Southern CA - Placed my order @ 8:00 PM on 3/31.

I still remember it, we were having dinner at an Italian restaurant in LA and ended up placing the reservation on my iPhone ... Super Excited.

Advice to anyone getting the configuration invite, jump on it right away and finish all your paperwork. They are anxious to get as many of these babies out before the end of the year.

View attachment 268373

just wondering where you told Tesla you would take delivery?

View attachment 268373
OTOH if you can get a 2018 model instead of a 2017 the resale value will be a little better.