Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Albury, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was there a few weeks back. Pretty sure all current V4 pedestals are backed by V3 cabinets .. so exactly the same. I was getting the usual 250kW early on (low SOC), which quickly dropped off after a few minutes.
I wouldn't expect that to change with a different cabinet - if it's capable of supply 250kW the curve is going to be limited by the car, not the charger.

Not currently

Not active last time I was there which was in December . If you had a Tesla why would you want a contactless payment?
There was nothing on the displays when I was there in Feb either

IMG_9260.jpeg

Not currently

Not active last time I was there which was in December . If you had a Tesla why would you want a contactless payment?

Oh I don't personally, just think it needs to be an option for others rather than needing an app and I am just curious to how it works. It's also not beyond the realms of one day turning off plug and charge in your Tesla for cars that are borrowed etc.

Reactions: dronus
Sorry, no comprendo, but what has a ICE have to do with a supercharger?

Perhaps we have a misunderstand standing, I took your commend "I agree with non Tesla but a borrowed Tesla will still need a Tesla phone key and therefore the Tesla App" to mean that why would you not use plug and charge whilst lending a car.

You could just lend them the access card only, or a fob, or authoirse them in the app to have access the car but not bill any charges to your account. I see this as a practical OPTION. Hence the comparison when you lend an ICE car, the loaner doesn't have access to a fuel account.