Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Boonton, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally...

Attachments

• IMG-2414.JPG
    IMG-2414.JPG
    715 KB · Views: 120
Is it live?
No numbers on the pedestals in that image from yesterday - perhaps waiting for Tesla to driver down from Maine (where they brought up two sites yesterday for those not monitoring the New England forum)? Unless they are still in Maine up at Jackman?

EDIT: disregard the Maine reference - I see South Toms River was brought up today, so they're definitely in NJ.

No numbers on the pedestals in that image from yesterday - perhaps waiting for Tesla to driver down from Maine (where they brought up two sites yesterday for those not monitoring the New England forum)? Unless they are still in Maine up at Jackman?
They just opened Toms River, so there must be Tesla Techs in the area. Maybe they're at Staten Island too!

Reactions: Tdreamer
I stopped by Boonton this evening on the way back from the Catskills - it's still not live. Hopefully this week.

Was the transformer live?

How is your list of sites without pedestals doing. It looked like a couple sites got caught up.

Did they go to the ones with the longest wait time or is there I high priority list? trying to see what delivery the pattern is.

OK, good news is the guys are done.

Bad news is the station isn't up yet, because the meter is not on (the LCD display is blank), so I imagine once the power co turns that on it'll be good to go.

Worse news is that all of the spots say "Tesla Charging Available", so anyone can park there for a week if they'd like, with no recourse. Thankfully the guy with the Nissan parked there with the For Sale sign in the window moved his car out of the area at least.