Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bridgewater, NJ

Which location would you prefer?

• West - Off of 202 (Wegman's, Ruby Tuesday's)

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • East - Off of 287 (Bridgewater Promenade/WaWa)

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Central - Off of 202/28 (Bridgewater Mall, Barnes & Noble, Somerville Circle)

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bridgewater township portal shows electric inspection passed but building inspection failed since July with no updates. Seems like Tesla screwed up massively with a building code violation and it is taking them months to rectify. I believe that the added complication is that, its technically on Wawa's property, so they need to sign off on building modifications.

• Informative
Reactions: MrWattson
IMG_1478.JPGIMG_1477.JPG

9/14/22 update, I tried plugging in at the stall that wasn't covered, it didn't work. Asked the guy in the PSEG truck and he said he didn't know anything about it and was just getting dinner. Store manager said they don't have any updates and that its up to Tesla to decide when they open it.

Just stopped by on the way home this evening and saw the units lit!. I plugged in, took a pic . I see others discovered as well before me Yoo-hoo! Finally.

Note the requisite Dodge Ram pickup parked across the spaces...lol. He was actually only there a minute and taking a call. Probably a contractor doing his business and not like there was a crowd or that he went inside.
20221013_182545.jpg

Just stopped by on the way home this evening and saw the units lit!. I plugged in, took a pic . I see others discovered as well before me Yoo-hoo! Finally.

Note the requisite Dodge Ram pickup parked across the spaces...lol. He was actually only there a minute and taking a call. Probably a contractor doing his business and not like there was a crowd or that he went inside.View attachment 863587

Did you get charged for your session? I am currently plugged in and it's saying "no recent paid session.". Not complaining about a free mid day session if that's the case!

This location is not on my in car map yet.

Edit: was charged $6 for about 25%

Last edited:
I've been to this charger twice so far, the looks myself and the other cars are getting are very surprising. So many mean-mugging trucks rolling by, people just stopping to look at what's going on...and now nobody seems to know what to do with the air compressor being right next to the last charging spot. A few trucks rolling in and parking in the charging spots and looking back all smug while they get their coffee and are back in 3 minutes...wow, you showed us! I feel like we've taken a precious back row for trucks and trailers to park sideways at. Oh well! Welcome to 2022, the amount of Teslas in this area shouldn't be surprising to these guys.

Reactions: MrWattson