Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casa Grande, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Working perfectly guys. Charging right now. Don't worry about the fact that it's not showing on the navigation or Tesla page.
It's live and fast. Love it, no more Buckeye or Gila Bend to charge.

Bus'd in Casa Grande-

Pulled into Casa Grande tonight needing a charge and was met with this
Slide1.jpg

I spoke to the driver and she moved the bus- but this could have been bad- I only had about 30 miles charge left and 55 miles to travel- Never expected to see a bus blocking all the stalls at a supercharger. At least the driver willingly moved the bus. I suspect it's a pretty common thing when a bus full of folks stops for a meal at a this location- it's really easy to park there and and it's a short walk to the Culver's for food. A few of the folks from the bus stopped to ask about the car- I let them know this was my "filling" station and I needed it to make it home- Got enough charge in about 10 min to make it home- Love the Superchargers!

Last edited:
I am by there frequently (not charging... just getting dinner), and I have only seen the stalls blocked once by a truck pulling a construction trailer. They were actually leaving as I pulled up, so I don't know how long they were there. An ICE once in a while, but no big problems so far.

I am by there frequently (not charging... just getting dinner), and I have only seen the stalls blocked once by a truck pulling a construction trailer. They were actually leaving as I pulled up, so I don't know how long they were there. An ICE once in a while, but no big problems so far.

I've used Casa Grande 4 times the past 5 weeks and have been the only one there.

Stopped by Casa Grande today at about 12:30 pm. Culver's next door was packed. This obviously caused the following problem. Of the 6 stalls, 3 ICE'd by humongous pick'em up trucks, 1 by a SUV, but fortunately two were still available. The large pickup to the right of my Tess arrived shortly before me, so I had the opportunity to suggest he shouldn't park there. Major blow-off. I spent about 20 minutes charging and as I was finishing this fine young couple came back to their truck. The guy said something to the effect, no harm, no foul. His classy SO, however, hissed "Why don't you just f***ing relax" to me. I was speechless. Off they went. The three other ICE's were still there when I left. The two spots to my left had "30 minutes general parking" on the signs. The 3 to my right just said for Tesla charging only.

iPhone_150215_001.JPG

I know that Culver City's paint job on the ground seems to have helped them- I hope Tesla does something like that to most superchargers- It's going to become a bigger problem as more and more folks use the superchargers to travel long distances. Glad you could get a charge, and glad you didn't respond to that jerk..