Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centralia, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The city of Centralia is currently doing excavation in preparation for ADK to install the transformer. The city Forman told me that ADK has plans to start work next Tuesday (6/25) so looks like they're ahead of schedule. WooHoo!

image.jpg

The city of Centralia is currently doing excavation in preparation for ADK to install the transformer. The city Forman told me that ADK has plans to start work next Tuesday (6/25) so looks like they're ahead of schedule. WooHoo!

That is one freaky optical illusion. It looks like the Mud Dog is reaching all the way across the road and some of the cars!

I stopped by the Centralia site this morning (6/22) and found this:

Cent1.JPG
Cent2.JPG

I got the same response as Odenator: These City of Centralia workers are supposed to be done placing the electrical lines into the transformer by Tuesday so the prime contractor can begin installing the chargers.

Also, for those who haven't tried the adaptor at Burgerville...remember to slide the grey tab at the coupler site once the adaptor is secure to initiate the flow of electricity. Hope they're done when I come through here next (July 2nd).

Last edited:
I stopped by the Centralia site this morning (6/22) and found this:

I got the same response as Odenator: These City of Centralia workers are supposed to be done placing the electrical lines into the transformer by Tuesday so the prime contractor can begin installing the chargers.

Also, for those who haven't tried the adaptor at Burgerville...remember to slide the grey tab at the coupler site once the adaptor is secure to initiate the flow of electricity. Hope they're done when I come through here next (July 2nd).

Love the recon ThortsMD! Not long now. :)
And thanks for the charge tip at Burgerville.

I stopped by this evening and found that the ADK crew were still working past 8pm to get the site done. They're ahead of schedule and plan to pour tomorrow.

IMG_0286.JPG

They had not seen a Model S before and were excited to finally see why they were building the superchargers. Spent about 30 min of Tesla time with them (sorry for distracting them from their work:redface:).

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0289.jpg

Looks like all 10 stations will be available in July.