Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centralia, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Likely something about Exif info. When you take a picture on the side, most modern cameras note that in the metadata of the picture. I'm guessing we're getting multiple levels of things looking at that info, and each trying to do the right thing, ending up with the picture being turned too many times. But that's just a random guess.

Likely something about Exif info. When you take a picture on the side, most modern cameras note that in the metadata of the picture. I'm guessing we're getting multiple levels of things looking at that info, and each trying to do the right thing, ending up with the picture being turned too many times. But that's just a random guess.

Prior to posting .... the photos the photos were all right side up!! When I view the post, the photos are all right side up!!

Nope! Not Austrailian, but love Byron Bay and Paradise Beach!! Got a chuckle out of the Aussie question though mate! :)! T. 30years P-3 USN/USNR outta Moffett/Pt Magu!

Posted from my iPhone when traveling in the Centralia area.

Bellevue TESLA store thinks Burlington is going on line this coming Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday. They were awaiting more information. They also think Centralia will be on line next week too. Nothing definite ... but said to keep checking with them.

Centralia crew said they were moving south to do another TESLA SCS installation as soon as they were done in Centralia. The crew doing the Burlington installation is another one of their crews as well.

Just reviewed the Permit application on WA DOLI (https://fortress.wa.gov/lni/epis/frmPermitSearchMain.aspx search for business = TESLA, permit# 2234207E)
and the current status is:
InspectedInspectionResultComment
7/12/2013Miscellaneous,OtherDP - Disapproved PartialTESLA RECTIFIERS & CHARGING UNITS TO BE EVALUATED BY TUV WITHIN A WEEK
Not sure what a TUV is (none of these seem to apply), but whatever it is, it needs to get moving. :p

The local Newspaper that serves Centralia, Chehalis and the rest of Lewis County had a half page article about the Superchargers. They hail it as a great boon for their cities. The area has had one of the most depressed economies in Washington State. Their hey day was back when logging was going full tilt, the railroad was going strong and the old Hwy 99 ran through their centers. They are happy to see us coming!

Just checked L & I site and Centralia has been finalized!!

Well at least I won't be sleeping in the back of a Model S for 3 hours in Centralia at the Burgerville again....waiting for 120 miles of range at 1am. Ok, that might happen again, for several reasons having nothing to do with supercharging, but at least the likelihood is going down ;)

Just checked L & I site and Centralia has been finalized!!

Now you have me wondering.

The Daily Chronicle's article said, " The stations will open Thursday, when Tesla holds a ribbon cutting at the Burlington site and announces the Centralia location".
This was a quote from Centralia City Light's manager, M.L. Norton. I thought that it might be a misinterpretation because of the inspection delay information.

Centralia is looking forward to being "Hub City" again. The article just gushes about the Superchargers.