Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clearwater, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1621.JPG
Recent pic from today. Workers on the job until 4 ish.

I was at the Clearwater charger today and the concrete all set up and the electricians are running the wires. I asked the electrician about when it would be done and he didn't know. Another month?

Attachments

• Clearwater supercharger 2.JPG
    Clearwater supercharger 2.JPG
    415.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Clearwater supercharger 1.jpg
    Clearwater supercharger 1.jpg
    644.9 KB · Views: 184
I'd guess they will keep migrating West or start branching from Montana and meet in the middle. My guess is Alexandria next and then Fargo. I need the whole ND stretch to get filled in by the time I get my 3 in ~year. Otherwise my family will just tease me about this new car I bought that I couldn't take to visit them.

Charged here last night for the first time in a long time. First tried tower 3B but the cable would not fully seat into the port. Charging never started (car kept reporting 'open charge port' - it was open!). Tried forcing it in deeper about 4 times. Never got any green 'charging' lights on the port ring. Finally switched to 4B and everything went fine. Don't know how often these chargers get any TLC, but Tower 3B at Clearwater definitely needs some! Anyone know how else I can report this?