Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Davidson, SK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does any of that equipment have the word "Tesla" on it anywhere?

Unless I'm mistaken, these two are V3 supercharger units unique to Tesla - serve up to 4 stalls each.

upload_2019-8-31_13-29-29.png

Reactions: sdoorex
With Davidson, SK in construction, I believe Saskatoon and the rest of Trans-Canada Hwy Route 16 will be done after Trans-Canada Hwy Route 1 is compete. Guesstimated location in green.

View attachment 449955
Further West than Wynyard is probably a better #16 guess, like Lanigan which then makes it close enough for using on the #2 route going North, sort of catching Humbolt.

But agree with above sentiment that #16 to the East is likely low priority. It’s not yet twinned anywhere yet until you’re near Saskatoon, right?

Reactions: PLUS EV
I believe #16 was twinned west of Saskatoon some time ago. I always drive up from Regina if going to Edmonton.
Yellowhead from East of Saskatoon has been scary, has ridden the edge of dangerous but not enough for proper twinning, for decades. Long ago taking it to Winnipeg my mother got forced of the road into the ditch & flipped, with my Grandma riding along and my little brother in a bassinet in the back seat. Yeah, before there was car seats. :p They lucked out with just scrapes & bruises but it could have been very bad.

Reactions: MarcoRP
Yeah. Manitoba and Sask have been competing on Twining more of their major highways for a while.. its bragging rights. But I haven't driven west in a while I keep flying to avoid Saskatchewan(even tho our family cottage is in Moosejaw) ...
I dream of a day when the TCH from Sudbury west in Ontario is fully twinned - for now I am very happy when there is less than 10 km between passing zones in the SSM/Thunder Bay stretch :confused: always fun to be caught behind a transport going 45km/h up a 7% grade in a winding no-passing-for-15-km stretch