Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - Denton, Tx

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Permit is approved!!! Let's hope the bid has already been submitted, and the installer has been chosen. I was told it takes 21 days after permit is approved before construction begins. I was also told that ALL equipment is shipped to locations, and held at the trucking terminals until the installer arrives. No shipping delays, just need the installer now.
View attachment 89185

Were you the one who submitted the missing form? [emoji41]

I heard someone say that construction was supposed to start on the 20th. I'll be driving up there after that to see if I can see where they will go. I work from home and cabin fever gets me to go out and do useless driving because....just because. :)

I heard someone say that construction was supposed to start on the 20th. I'll be driving up there after that to see if I can see where they will go. I work from home and cabin fever gets me to go out and do useless driving because....just because. :)
fwgmills..........are you a Tesla owner? Are you registered for the National Drive Electric Week event on Sept 19 at the Grapevine Mills Mall? Just hoping that maybe some of your cabin fever inspired "useless driving" might encourage you to drive there and join at least 88 other EV owners that day around 10am! :biggrin:
National Drive Electric Week Event - Dallas-Fort Worth

fwgmills..........are you a Tesla owner? Are you registered for the National Drive Electric Week event on Sept 19 at the Grapevine Mills Mall? Just hoping that maybe some of your cabin fever inspired "useless driving" might encourage you to drive there and join at least 88 other EV owners that day around 10am! :biggrin:
National Drive Electric Week Event - Dallas-Fort Worth

I think fwgmills is waiting for his X. Still doesn't mean he wouldn't be welcome at NDEW North Texas!

I think I read the 20th in this thread somewhere. I hope I didn't dream it. It's my understanding that it's out of permit and ready for construction.

- - - Updated - - -

September 20th.

Found it

- - - Updated - - -

I think fwgmills is waiting for his X. Still doesn't mean he wouldn't be welcome at NDEW North Texas!
Correct. I can't get my big butt in an S but if the internal measurements are comparable to my Explorer I could fit in an X. Here's hoping.