Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't see where supercharge.info stores the datas of state change (record created/permit started and construction start). Or do you mean check through the discussion thread for each one?

The Changes tab has a list.
It's the Supercharger, the date and status, which is Permit, Construction or Open (and occasionally things like Temporarily Closed.

It shows a limited list of changes initially, but you can filter it to USA and expand to 10000, which will show all changes.

The answer to the question is that Fort Stockton, TX does indeed have the Supercharger record (according to supercharge.info) from original location identification to open/present.

Open: Napa, CA, 568 days (12/21/2014 to 07/11/2016)
Under Construction: Fort Stockton, TX 672 days (12/01/2016 to present)
Permit (but not yet considered dead): Emporia, KS 483 days (06/08/2017 to present)

However, I know that
Open: Greenville, SC 578+ days (<=04/10/2014 to 11/09/2015)
Greenville, SC was built and ready to go and then it was removed due to a legal dispute.
A specific thread for it began 4/10/2014. The original location is not in the Changes list.

Last edited:
089C1885-3240-4476-9B1B-1E9DF30D100F.jpeg
not yet

@charliepmayer - Seriously bummed that you can't make the 20th, but understand that family comes first. Couple options come to mind:

Option 1)
IF
Option 2 below is not chosen by both you and the group at large,
THEN please PM me if you're available any time Sunday morning - the earlier the better - assuming that Saturday before 4pm is completely out. You've done more than anyone to make Fort Stockton happen, let alone to bring EV charging and awareness to mcuh of West Texas/the Permian Basin - and so at minimum I would like to present your spike to you in person.
AND please also let me know if by chance you will be somewhere along the route that I'm traveling from/to Los Angeles as time will be tight I suspect for the both of us.

Option 2)
IF Charlie can make it November 3rd, Saturday, at the same (3:45pm) after marrying off the progeny the two weekends prior thereto,
AND IF those who post from the group express a consensus preference by the end of this weekend, which is to say by 9pm Pacific time Sunday night, to shift this little shindig to November 3rd,
THEN I'm up for moving the event to November 3rd.
HOWEVER, I need to hear from youse by the end of this weekend, because that's when I plan to post the final date/time and to PM those who have expressed interest from different states and owners clubs.

@tmoz - Yes, either date (10/20 or 11/3) presumes that the site is numbered and activated by the Wednesday prior to either date. My repeated requests via "Executive Escalation" for direct contact by the area Tesla manager who presumably will handle those tasks have been ignored. So... it is what it is. Right now, I'm planning to be there either 10/20 or 11/3 pending what Charlie and then the group choose.

• Informative
Reactions: tmoz
I'm flexible for either date. Oct 20 was a bit of friction with the wife since it's me blowing off her friend's Halloween party but entirely survivable so I'm good either way.

I can't speak yet for the 2 others in Houston that RSVPed via Facebook. One of them I know by happenstance, as they are parents of a friend mine...apparently 6 million people is smaller than you'd expect, so I'll try feel that out by Sunday. However they are retired and they have family in the Midland area so I'm guessing odds are good for them.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
Well crap, I just discovered that I have a previous commitment on November 3-4 and 10-11.
(Serving on a protest committee at a sailing regatta - great fun, eh? At least I get to sail first.)

Please have the celebration whenever appropriate - perhaps I can catch up with everyone when we have our first Tesla/EV rally out here.

@charliepmayer - Seriously bummed that you can't make the 20th, but understand that family comes first. Couple options come to mind:

Option 1)
IF
THEN please PM me if you're available any time Sunday morning - the earlier the better - assuming that Saturday before 4pm is completely out. You've done more than anyone to make Fort Stockton happen, let alone to bring EV charging and awareness to mcuh of West Texas/the Permian Basin - and so at minimum I would like to present your spike to you in person.
AND please also let me know if by chance you will be somewhere along the route that I'm traveling from/to Los Angeles as time will be tight I suspect for the both of us.

Option 2)
IF Charlie can make it November 3rd, Saturday, at the same (3:45pm) after marrying off the progeny the two weekends prior thereto,
AND IF those who post from the group express a consensus preference by the end of this weekend, which is to say by 9pm Pacific time Sunday night, to shift this little shindig to November 3rd,
HOWEVER, I need to hear from youse by the end of this weekend, because that's when I plan to post the final date/time and to PM those who have expressed interest from different states and owners clubs.

@tmoz - Yes, either date (10/20 or 11/3) presumes that the site is numbered and activated by the Wednesday prior to either date. My repeated requests via "Executive Escalation" for direct contact by the area Tesla manager who presumably will handle those tasks have been ignored. So... it is what it is. Right now, I'm planning to be there either 10/20 or 11/3 pending what Charlie and then the group choose.
I’m ok with Nov 3. That should at least increase the possibility that the site is energized for the event. Either way, I looking for some input on where others will be spending the night.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones

Option 1)
IF

Option 2)

I'm a dummy, didn't realize when you created an FB event it automatically added you on the attending count. :oops: So only one other firm yes via Houston Club FB. Nov 3rd does NOT work for them, Nov 10 is a better alternative to Oct 20.

P.S. I can also do that Remembrance Day weekend.