Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fredericksburg, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I left a rant on the Mt Jackson Supercharger post about amenities on the 81 corridor. This one is actually dangerous. You have a Supercharger at the Wawa and a multitude of tempting restaurant choices literarily across the street. Sounds great until you see that the street is Rte 1 and there are 9 lanes of traffic between you and your dining destination with no crosswalks. These areas are the worst in terms of urban design and lack of pedestrian access. I suppose you can carryout from one of the restaurants and sit in your Tesla while it charges but I like to get out of the car on a road trip.

Agreed. Pedestrians are frowned upon in most of USA. Its called the built environment. Think Copenhagen with bike lanes , pedestrian friendly vs. most of American suburban life. Rather than focusing on food, I think after a 3 hour drive Tesla should have Tesla healthclubs, go do a workout, be ready for another 3 hour drive.

Reactions: DFibRL8R
Agreed. Pedestrians are frowned upon in most of USA. Its called the built environment. Think Copenhagen with bike lanes , pedestrian friendly vs. most of American suburban life. Rather than focusing on food, I think after a 3 hour drive Tesla should have Tesla healthclubs, go do a workout, be ready for another 3 hour drive.
That would be one way to help power the Superchargers, stationary dynamo bikes

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl

Drive? I think you mean ride. ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: Thinkje
86783D3D-9D6F-435A-AF55-3C60002BA3AA.jpeg

No sign of construction as of today.

There is a row of 9 parking spots shown in the foreground of the photo and to the right. Most other blocks are 7 spaces.