Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hood River, OR - Anchor Way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are also threaded studs protruding from the new bases, as shown in the V4 documents posted a few weeks ago.
That’s what I was alluding to. Thanks for the confirmation I wasn’t seeing things.

Maybe @otter can snap a pic of the label on the “16 charging bollard” boxes. See if they reference something we havent seen before.

As far as V4, that it what these “alternate charging posts” have been dubbed based on previous documentation. No one outside of Tesla knows if they are more powerful or just a redesign of the charging post portion.

That’s what I was alluding to. Thanks for the confirmation I wasn’t seeing things.

Maybe @otter can snap a pic of the label on the “16 charging bollard” boxes. See if they reference something we havent seen before.

As far as V4, that it what these “alternate charging posts” have been dubbed based on previous documentation. No one outside of Tesla knows if they are more powerful or just a redesign of the charging post portion.
We really need to see the label on the power cabinets. Shouldn’t be long.

Reactions: otter
1661510759575.png

In looking at the fees on the building permit, there is 1 for services over 1000 amps or volts (would need about 2000 amps for 16 stalls) but also 4 services of 600 amps. Thats over 2400 amps (maybe 3400) if you believe fee schedule. Might point towards more power than typical V3.

Each V3 cabinet requires a 600-amp, 480-volt circuit for maximum output. They can be installed on smaller circuits if that's all that's available.

I've also not seen anything about increasing the size of the power cabinet for V4. Each power cabinet currently has a 350 kVA input and 250 kW output per stall, but it seems like they're able to increase the per-stall output above 250 kW. The system would still be input-limited, as they are now.