Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There has been some work happening around at the Fred Meyer site the last two nights. It looks like some electrical wiring is being placed underground. Ill take some pictures next time I swing by.
Awesome! That would certainly shorten my charge in Ellensburg. I'd prefer North Bend/Snoqualmie, but beggars can't be choosers.

6B91350A-E16D-4153-97F0-3EE545CE359F.jpeg 55044E71-04D7-41F2-9B5B-3FB20BD7C5AB.jpeg EF84FD75-98F6-44D4-8E2C-9390E70272B2.jpeg
I stopped by to look and found location markings in the lot. They indicate buried electrical, CATV/Telephone conduit, and a gas line. I don’t know if this means they will be digging up the area to install electrical or not.

There’s no other indication of construction yet.

• Informative
Reactions: hpartsch
Assuming you meant Highway 18, you could charge in Issaquah and then drop straight south on Issaquah-Hobart Road to 18.

You'll also save energy using Issaquah-Hobart road versus Highway 18 since you won't have to climb Tiger Mountain. Plus, it's a lower speed limit and shorter distance than I-405, which saves more. It's worth about 1-2% of battery.

Went by FM again yesterday. The only hint of new construction is as I mentioned earlier - in the shopping centers near the street. The markings are parallel to the street, for the entire length of the parking lot.

The only "recent" construction I saw in the main lot might be what theFloridian mentioned above. There was a small access panel + trench added near some of the markings.

• Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
This morning, while grabbing my morning coffee
The area had been coned-off and caution tape looped from cone to cone surrounding the entire area of the (12) stalls were the Superchargers would be installed. this is the latest activity I've encountered for the parking space
Sounds like you will need to continue having that morning coffee