Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kalispell, MT (under construction Apr 2024, 8 V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Needs a meter, and a transformer. Have a nice day ☺️. Took this morning.
PXL_20240522_134429210.jpg

Thank you for sharing. I didn’t realize they had actually made progress. Exciting to see but disappointing that as usual they are not pull through or towing friendly.
The transformer could be a very long wait.

Those are V4 stalls so they have built in magic dock. Whether they will be enabled is a wait and see proposition. Same for being open to other makes using NACS.
I believe it’s supposed yo be 12 stalls not 8 and MagicDock.View attachment 1049999
I am not familiar with that app but I recommend supercharge.info.
1716589463629.png

I am not familiar with that app but I recommend supercharge.info.
The screenshot is from the Superchargers for Tesla iOS app, which uses the supercharge.info API. We had 12 stalls for Kalispell, but when I saw @badgirl's post I realized this needed to be corrected to 8 so I made the change.

I drove through the lot where these chargers are located on May 31 at about 1pm. Pretty much every parking spot in the lot at Lucky Lil's and the two gas stations were full. All but one of the charging slots were full. This location may have a serious icing problem.
Hopefully Tesla will have another in the area soon. The Super1 grocery store in Columbia Falls would be my choice. Very large parking lot right along US 2 and closer to Glacier Park and good access to Big Mountain.

I drove through the lot where these chargers are located on May 31 at about 1pm. Pretty much every parking spot in the lot at Lucky Lil's and the two gas stations were full. All but one of the charging slots were full. This location may have a serious icing problem.
Hopefully Tesla will have another in the area soon. The Super1 grocery store in Columbia Falls would be my choice. Very large parking lot right along US 2 and closer to Glacier Park and good access to Big Mountain.
Super1 Foods will never host another supercharger location. They were supposed to be the original hosts on the Kalispell site and they backed out literally hours before Tesla broke ground. The Helena location will forever be a solo location for Super1 Foods.

Super1 Foods will never host another supercharger location. They were supposed to be the original hosts on the Kalispell site and they backed out literally hours before Tesla broke ground. The Helena location will forever be a solo location for Super1 Foods.
Pasco, WA yokes also says hi. Yokes, Rosauer’s and Super 1 are part of URM.

• Informative
Reactions: SO16
Whoa, that is weird. Monster cable was notorious for threatening and asserting their trademark to anyone using the name "Monster" in ANY field, such as a miniature golf place, which isn't even remotely related to electronic cables. I'm surprised none of these companies has done something against the others, since they are all in the grocery store industry. One of my favorite hard cider companies, Atlas Cider, in Bend, OR had to change their name because there was another beverage company in New England called Atlas who threatened them about the name. So the one in Bend changed to Avid Cider.