Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lake Elsinore, CA (LIVE 28 Feb 2018, 20 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noticed the supercharger lit up last night & thought I'd check this thread.

Also, a shot of what it looks like from the freeway.

00006IMG_00006_BURST20180307074937.jpg

It is Friday June 8 and it is 7:30 in the morning. The NAV on my Tesla shows that only 7 of 21 stalls are available here. I pulled in and there are no cars here. Either the system is broken or 14 superchargers are down.

Makes me wonder how accurate these maps are.
Trying to get back and forth to SanDiego is such a horrible experience.

It is Friday June 8 and it is 7:30 in the morning. The NAV on my Tesla shows that only 7 of 21 stalls are available here. I pulled in and there are no cars here. Either the system is broken or 14 superchargers are down.

Makes me wonder how accurate these maps are.
Trying to get back and forth to SanDiego is such a horrible experience.
Just means some of the cabinets are not communicating properly with HQ. This has happened at many different locations.

• Helpful
Reactions: bmah
Just means some of the cabinets are not communicating properly with HQ. This has happened at many different locations.

And just to follow-up on this, if one encounters this situation (or indeed any Supercharging issue that appears to be with their infrastructure), it's a good idea to call it in the Roadside Assistance, to make sure they know about the problem and can get someone to fix it.

Bruce.

Would the phantom charging status allow Tesla to charge “Idle” fees if you leave your vehicle connected after charging?

Be sure to disconnect on time to avoid the fees. If you think you may be late, then raise the charging level to 100% to provide some extra charging time and monitor the charging progress on your smart phone.

Don’t forget to reset your charging level to 90% or less after you disconnect the Supercharger connector.