Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lynnfield, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by and charging :)

A tech is here fixing a pair of stalls, but all others on!

20190802_154843.jpg

Yeah, it usually takes a while for a brand new location to show up in the map on the car (and on the Tesla website). They generally allow some time to work out the kinks while a few people pop in for a quick (perhaps free) charge.

And no.... Those of us with Free Unlimited Supercharging are never billed for charging anywhere. Even if you're the first person to ever use a location (like I was in Toledo) while it's not on the map in the car or on the Tesla website. Free is free all the time, everywhere.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Not being a local, and with this Supercharger not showing up on the map in the car yet it makes it a bit more challenging to actually find this place when you get to this mall. But I want to thank the folks who posted some good pics in this thread as that is how I managed to get over to this place once I got here. Of course this picture I took would not help anyone...but the one I posted on Plugshare (hopefully that works out) will. The black bag is still covering something...and one cone left...but it charged up just fine.

upload_2019-8-5_8-53-11.png

Reactions: Farmer and Tdreamer
Hooksett?

But there is definitely a hugeeeee dead spot on 495, 95, and 3.

What is really funny is it looks like someone who looked at Boston on a map placed all these and said, we are covered! But any local realizes incredibly popular areas are completely dead, i.e. the complete route to NH in any direction (minus seacoast), which is a hugeee commuting population. Live in any of the populated parts of northern MA or NH, tough luck.

Until Woburn (or Burlington). Honestly I am ecstatic for Lynnfield, but if this means Burlington/Woburn does not happen, that will be a huge hole still.

Still don't know why any of the service centers on the pike don't have a few chargers. Those are ideal spots to have them.

Not being a local, and with this Supercharger not showing up on the map in the car yet it makes it a bit more challenging to actually find this place when you get to this mall. But I want to thank the folks who posted some good pics in this thread as that is how I managed to get over to this place once I got here. Of course this picture I took would not help anyone...but the one I posted on Plugshare (hopefully that works out) will. The black bag is still covering something...and one cone left...but it charged up just fine.

View attachment 437901

Plugshare does have the supercharger in the correct location. Always useful to check their crowdsourced info when visiting any charger for the first time.