Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lynnwood WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks substantially complete (but still not quite open just yet).

Attachments

• E1D6EB55-901F-4302-B3AE-5C4B75B01183.jpeg
    E1D6EB55-901F-4302-B3AE-5C4B75B01183.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 114
  • C3486BCD-F69E-44C5-B110-CC1E0C39944D.jpeg
    C3486BCD-F69E-44C5-B110-CC1E0C39944D.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 99
This location is only a few miles north of me. I stop by every once in a while but don't bother reporting anything since there's nothing new to report. Hopefully this picks up again soon.

Same with me. As I understand is true with any Tesla owner, I’m now ready and willing to run any errand, any time. So when I do, I swing by the Fred Meyer.

I was excited to spot those Tesla SC boxes last month and had hoped everything would be installed by Christmas. Alas, it was not meant to be. But I think both Lynnwood and Bellevue will be online Q1 2018, which is great news.

Although it’s a little bit out of the way, I also swing by the Northgate Fred Meyer to see if the SC process has started there. :) I obviously don’t know that’s where it will be, but it seems the most logical guess for now!

Same with me. As I understand is true with any Tesla owner, I’m now ready and willing to run any errand, any time. So when I do, I swing by the Fred Meyer.

I was excited to spot those Tesla SC boxes last month and had hoped everything would be installed by Christmas. Alas, it was not meant to be. But I think both Lynnwood and Bellevue will be online Q1 2018, which is great news.

Although it’s a little bit out of the way, I also swing by the Northgate Fred Meyer to see if the SC process has started there. :) I obviously don’t know that’s where it will be, but it seems the most logical guess for now!

Heh, I do the same with the Totem Lake location. :)

Has Bellevue even started construction? With this pace Q1 is a stretch

Which Fred Meyer? I don't even think there is one in Northgate.

This one is my guess:
NW 90th St & 1st Ave NW

I know not Northgate, but closest to the area.
You mean the one in Greenwood right? It's actually on 85th, not 90th. I live right near there and don't think it's a likely location at all. I haven't given it more than a passing glance as I drive by. I think it's too urban. I hope I'm wrong though!

When it said Northgate, my first guess was either the mall or the garage across the street with the Target and Best Buy. I scouted both about a month ago and saw no signs of anything.

I also initially thought the mall, but before the Bellevue Square SC location Tesla had really been focused on Fred Meyer, which is why I went there. So you could be right...but that mall is just as bad parking lot wise and I can see it getting worse when light rail terminates there for several years before the Lynnwood extension.

Any SC is a good SC as far as I’m concerned!

You mean the one in Greenwood right? It's actually on 85th, not 90th. I live right near there and don't think it's a likely location at all. I haven't given it more than a passing glance as I drive by. I think it's too urban. I hope I'm wrong though!

When it said Northgate, my first guess was either the mall or the garage across the street with the Target and Best Buy. I scouted both about a month ago and saw no signs of anything.
Just following up on the Greenwood Fred Meyer here. I went and scouted it. No signs of construction and really no room to squeeze in a supercharger. Really don't think one will ever go in here.