Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Missoula, MT - Highway 93 North (LIVE 25 Jan 2024, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is another station under construction that's not showing on Tesla's Find Us map, though a location in downtown Missoula at E Broadway St and N Higgins Ave is showing (with the popup showing "Target opening in 2023" and "Timing and location subject to change"). Maybe that downtown location is now the one at I-90 & US 93 and Tesla just hasn't bothered to change the location pin until it goes live?

Anyone see any progress?
The Telsa Find Us map just uses the city center for each one of the pins. It does not mean a supercharger is going to be constructed there.

But when I look at metro Denver, for example, on the Tesla Find Us map, the existing Supercharger pins are not located at city centers. So do you only mean the "Target opening..." pins?
Yes, once a site is open they move the pin to an exact location (red pins).

In larger metros they will place the grey pins in specific neighborhoods (see San Jose, ca) but still not at the exact location.

Considering they missed the holidays, there's no rush now. Next big travel day is probably Memorial Day Weekend. And even then, more people tend to wait till later in the summer to vacation in these parts.
I thought and said the same thing but Missoula’s supercharger still today gets full from time to time. When I lived there in 2022 it was NEVER full in the winter.

• Funny
Reactions: scottf200
It’s alive!!
IMG_6218.png