Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Billings, MT - N. Frontage Rd. (LIVE 23 Aug 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG20230802181705.jpgIMG20230802181729.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what that number means then, because I put like 32kWh into my car.
I believe there is a multiplier associated with that number and it varies from site to site and seems random (to me anyway). So for example, if the multiplier is 16, then the jump from 11430 to 11439 would be 144 (16x9) meaning that 144 kWh have been delivered in the last 3 days. This seems low but Billings is kind of remote and if the site isn't in the Nav yet, then it probably isn't getting much action.

Reactions: Big Earl
I believe there is a multiplier associated with that number and it varies from site to site and seems random (to me anyway). So for example, if the multiplier is 16, then the jump from 11430 to 11439 would be 144 (16x9) meaning that 144 kWh have been delivered in the last 3 days. This seems low but Billings is kind of remote and if the site isn't in the Nav yet, then it probably isn't getting much action.
X80 is written on the meter, so that may be it?

Reactions: Big Earl
It’s in the nav, but I’ve solo charged twice. I’ll get another read in a few minutes.