Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
noooooo, not another Greenville! Speaking of Greenville, that one is coming up on its one year anniversary celebration for starting the process. There will be cake.

Wonder if it will be the record holder for "time from permit to open". I know the site owner became locked into lawsuits and it was out of Tesla's hands, but still, it's been almost a year.
The cake is a... let's just say, cake will be served on 3/14 at 1:59...

I have heard from a reliable source that this site should start in the next couple of months...keep your eyes open.

Totally off topic but you haven't heard anything from your "reliable source" about Buffalo or Erie have you? You can post in those threads if you have. Thanks

I should have stated that as within the next couple of months. Could be tomorrow; could be in two months...the source is reliable, but not precise.

Benson Appliance in Foley has a HPWC on Plugshare, and someone posted recently it's within walking distance of Hotel Magnolia.

Wow, great to see Benson Appliance continuing to carry the EV torch! I believe that was the very first public EVSE in all of Alabama (not counting Nissan dealerships for the usual reasons). I visited there a couple years ago and had a nice chat with store owner Ed Benson, who at the time had a Nissan Leaf and now I guess has a Tesla Model S, seeing that there's an 80 Amp HPWC there now.

Went by target this afternoon as saw what I would think would be the location of the supercharger. Grabbed a couple of pics. Looks to be in the parking lot next to Bel Air blvd in front of target. I can post the pic if needed, just seems my other posts with urls get sent to limbo.

Last edited:
here is the pic i was able to grab real quick.
16598169-0139-4EB5-8060-B876EECC797A_zps13zbz1fs.jpg

here is the pic i was able to grab real quick.

That sure looks like it could be Supercharger construction starting. The concrete forming is typical for putting in pedestals.

Did you see any big conduits under the concrete forms, Supercharger gear, Tesla labeled crates, or Schneider/Square-D labeled crates in the area? Any of those would confirm it.